keine28

passed or not??

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi there. i need your insights guys. i had my interview last august 15 and i did not ask the consul if i passed or not he just told me to wait for my name to be called and they will give me final instructions. the guy at the window 72 called my name and told me to go home and wait for the visa but i did not fill up anything for the delivery or he did not give my anything saying its already approved. i checked the ceac status and its ready - open and check after 2 business days, creation date is august 15 last treated august 16 and up until now the status is still the same. im getting really anxious now if i really pass or not :(( please guys enlighten me! thank you

Looks like you got approved. You do not have to fill anything out at the embassy.

The time you scheduled your interview you were asked to choose whether it'll be home delivery or pick up, either of the two you will be notified.

Congrats on your approval

}Our Journey{

--October 22, 2010 * Started talking online "As friends"

--November 20,2010 * Became a couple (Started Dating)

--December 18,2011 * Met in person for first time @ Davao Int. Airport

--January 3,2012 * Returned to the US (saddest day of our lives)

--May 19,2012 * I-129F finally sent YAY!

--May 21,2012 * Packet 1 was received at Dallas Lockbox Facility

--May 23,2012 * First Notice Of Action (NOA1)

--May 24,2012 * $340.00 Check is Cashed By Department of Homeland Services

--May 29,2012 * Form I-797C NOA1 Received From USCIS California Service Center

--August 16,2012 * APPROVED I-129F!!! WOO! :) :) :)

--August 20,2012 * Second Notice Of Action Rcvd (NOA2 Hardcopy)

}*{Patience brings things worth waiting for}*{

Timeline

awww thank you! i hope its really approved. i chose the home delivery. is it normal that they will not give you anything saying the visa is approve?

During my interview the American Consul just said "Your paper looks good just wait for your name to be called for the final instruction" and the guy at the last window just told me the same thing and had my visa delivered in 10 days time since that day.

}Our Journey{

Time to prepare your stuff while waiting for the visa. Congrats again :)

}Our Journey{

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi there. i need your insights guys. i had my interview last august 15 and i did not ask the consul if i passed or not he just told me to wait for my name to be called and they will give me final instructions. the guy at the window 72 called my name and told me to go home and wait for the visa but i did not fill up anything for the delivery or he did not give my anything saying its already approved. i checked the ceac status and its ready - open and check after 2 business days, creation date is august 15 last treated august 16 and up until now the status is still the same. im getting really anxious now if i really pass or not sad.png( please guys enlighten me! thank you

Same instructions we were given when my wife had her interview.... still waiting to hear the word "approved"... :lol:

You are approved, now just a little more patience... and because of the flooding and the embassy being closed and Wednesday is a Holiday... a little more patience... your visa will be delivered.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

haha your right hank i am still waiting for the magic word. i should have asked the consul right away but i got intimidated hehe. thank you for the encouragement:)

Timeline

Looks like you got approved. You do not have to fill anything out at the embassy.

The time you scheduled your interview you were asked to choose whether it'll be home delivery or pick up, either of the two you will be notified.

Congrats on your approval

Just curious now that you say this. When you schedule the appointment online they do ask for what type of delivery you want but I was just wondering for the people who get denied due to co-sponsors they choose the method of delivery and then nothing. Shouldn't they ask this at the embassy instead after interview since you do not know if you will get approved or not. I was just curious though.

JAYANN & JAY

K1 VISA PROCESS

03.05.13: I-129F Sent
03.12.13: I-129F NOA1 (Vermont Service Center)
07.12.13: I-129F NOA2 (Petition approved)

08.27.13: Interview - APPROVED

09.23.13: POE to JFK

10.08.13: WEDDING DAY

AOS PROCESS

11.02.13: AOS/AP/EAD Sent

11.08.13: NOA1

12.11.13:Biometrics

01.06.14: EAD/AP combo card received

02.07.14: Received an interview waiver letter

04.18.14: Green Card received

ROC PROCESS

03.08.16: ROC Sent

03.12.16: NOA1

04.04.16:Biometrics

Timeline

thats the process last 2011 i think? they will let you fill up the 2go form when you pass thats why i got confused if i passed or not. but they didnt give me that 22g refusal form so i think everything is ok. its still kinda vague for me.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

thats the process last 2011 i think? they will let you fill up the 2go form when you pass thats why i got confused if i passed or not. but they didnt give me that 22g refusal form so i think everything is ok. its still kinda vague for me.

You already filled out the delivery information when you scheduled the interview? Then all they do is confirm that information and if NEEDED you can change delivery information at that time.

Like said earlier.... you're approved, just not going to hear the words.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

yeah thanks hank :) i just got confused because i read a thread and its from 2011 pa pla, they ask the applicant to sign the delivery form when they pass the interview. but now its all clear and im 100% sure that i got approved:)

Just curious now that you say this. When you schedule the appointment online they do ask for what type of delivery you want but I was just wondering for the people who get denied due to co-sponsors they choose the method of delivery and then nothing. Shouldn't they ask this at the embassy instead after interview since you do not know if you will get approved or not. I was just curious though.

If there's a problem with the sponsor's income, and if the consular officer won't accept a joint sponsor, the consular officer will issue the applicant a 221g. When that happens, the applicant will know they haven't been approved.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.