For F2a fillers.....

VSC : JUne 4, 2012

CSC : Nov 15, 2011

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do

I-130

2 jan 2013 - file posted Chicago, IL
4 jan 2013 - file delivered chicago, IL
7 jan 2013 - e notification received case sent to VSC
12 jan 2013- NOA-1 receiver form I-797C (PD: 7 Jan 2013)

16 Aug 2013- Case transfered to Nebraska service center
19 Aug 2013- NOA for transfer
23 Aug 2013- NSC started working on case
2 Oct 2013- Alien reg # changed notification
3 Oct 2013- Approved E-notification NOA-2dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif
I-485 ( with I-131 & I-765)
14 Aug 2013- Package sent to Chicago, IL
16 Aug 2013- Delivered Chicago, IL
21 Aug 2013- e-notification received for all 3 cases
25 Aug 2013- NOA-1 dated 21 Aug 2013 for I-485 (19 Aug for I-131 & I-765)
26 Aug 2013- Finger print notice Dated 18 Sep 2013
18 Sep 2013- Biometrics complete
24 Sep 2013- Case Status change: Testing and Interview

16 Oct 2013- Notification for interview 19th November 2013dancin5hr.gif dancin5hr.gif

24 oct 2013- EAD and AP approved and combo card in production

2 Nov 2013- EAD and AP combo card arrived

19 Nov 2013- Interview completed. File held for further review.protest6wz.gif

20 Nov 2013- Status changed- ordered card production dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif Finally 11 month long visa journey with happy endingdancin5hr.gifrofl.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Updates 20th August, 2013

For F2a fillers.....

VSC : JUne 4, 2012

CSC : Nov 15, 2011

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do

when do they normally update these timelines? and where can i see the history of how the timelines have been moving in the past?

11.14.2012======NOA1

Mark 11:23 KJV

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed , and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass ; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Timeline

and what's the difference between the visa bulletin priority dates and the service center priority dates?

11.14.2012======NOA1

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed , and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass ; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

and what's the difference between the visa bulletin priority dates and the service center priority dates?

Service Center processing date (USCIS) - is for NOA2 approvals

Visa Bulletin priority date (NVC) - is the bulletin to check on when a visa number is avaiable for your PD.

Note (if doing consular processing): Even if your PD is current with the Visa Bulletin but you have not received your NOA2 yet, you still need to wait for the approval to qualify for a visa as your case is still with USCIS

Edited by sentinel17

Timeline

Service Center processing date (USCIS) - is for NOA2 approvals

Visa Bulletin priority date (NVC) - is the bulletin to check on when a visa number is avaiable for your PD.

Note (if doing consular processing): Even if your PD is current with the Visa Bulletin but you have not received your NOA2 yet, you still need to wait for the approval to qualify for a visa as your case is still with USCIS

thanks smile.png

i was so very confused about the pds. now i know.

but then it looks like uscis doesn't follow their printed priority dates, cause they are approving 2013 cases before they finish approving 2012 cases...mmh!

11.14.2012======NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.