Faisalhafe

Admenistrative Processing, US Embassy Islamabad. What to do, Plz Help.

12 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi, Every one.

After a long wait of two years, I have been interviewed in June 03 2013.......but as usuall,....they handed over me a green sheet (221 G) ,....telling me that i have been put on asmenistrative processing, .....still waiting for the response.............it reallly sucks.

My interview was very short,....the consulate has just asked me, my name, spouse name, and whether i have any child, i told him that i have one child, he asked me of his birth certificate, i give him one, after reviewing that, he write some thing on his computer, and handed over me this , Green sheet, i was so dishearted.

i am thinking that they people have reviewed and kept my file for two years before interview, why do not they complete their admenistrative processing in that time,...I have one Son their in USA, My wife and son need me to support them,..i am really in tension,....mad.gif ,..the main thing ia that i have just completed my B.S in engineering, and cant start my career here in pakistan, because every one needs gurantee of staying in company for long time, so i do not tell a lie, and they just say sorry we cant give you Job. mean in this wait time, i have to just sit idle and just wait, A horrible wait time, May Allah help all who ar undergoing this situation.crying.gif

I am regularly checking online status of my case,...at CEAC...................they have updated my case on ,

03 june

04june

05june

06june

than it stops there, and now it is written ,

17 july,.................and now it stops here.

i do not know whats going on.....................

Hi, Every one.

After a long wait of two years, I have been interviewed in June 03 2013.......but as usuall,....they handed over me a green sheet (221 G) ,....telling me that i have been put on asmenistrative processing, .....still waiting for the response.............it reallly sucks.

My interview was very short,....the consulate has just asked me, my name, spouse name, and whether i have any child, i told him that i have one child, he asked me of his birth certificate, i give him one, after reviewing that, he write some thing on his computer, and handed over me this ####, Green sheet, i was so dishearted.

i am thinking that they people have reviewed and kept my file for two years before interview, why do not they complete their admenistrative processing in that time,...I have one Son their in USA, My wife and son need me to support them,..i am really in tension,....mad.gif ,..the main thing ia that i have just completed my B.S in engineering, and cant start my career here in pakistan, because every one needs gurantee of staying in company for long time, so i do not tell a lie, and they just say sorry we cant give you Job. mean in this wait time, i have to just sit idle and just wait, A horrible wait time, May Allah help all who ar undergoing this situation.crying.gif

I am regularly checking online status of my case,...at CEAC...................they have updated my case on ,

03 june

04june

05june

06june

than it stops there, and now it is written ,

17 july,.................and now it stops here.

i do not know whats going on.....................

Sorry to hear this, i know its horrible situation for any one who is in AP, just be strong n pray to Almighty Allah.

event.png

event.png

192230.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

well to be honest. I would suggest you to keep your self busy. look for some internship. as every one is going through this AP thing. I am stuck since last october. From my experience i would suggest you to call your wife back and move on with life. IA you will get visa very soon.

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

Dear its a good sign that cases regularly, As for as i know the day when any one from NVC or the guys who dealing your case add, subtract or modify some thing in your case, CEAC show that date, that on that date your case was updated.

Simply,....changing of date means they are working on your case, and in some cases in could be a good sign.

But nothing can be said in sure for this. Actually according to their laws and regularions this all process is hidden and they do not provide any information regarding this to any one.

May God bless you, and remember me in your prayers.

salam

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Hi every one,

I have a situation here, any body please guide me.

From about 5 days my case is being updated regularly every day.

Please guide me that is it normal or some decision is going to be taken for me. as I observe that my case is updated when it is noon in Pakistan so i guess my file in now in Pakistan and case is being updated from pakistan. but in past it was updated from USA. when i got up in morning the was updated in the past date.

I hope you understand.

Please help. If any one know this situation.huh2.gifhuh2.gifhuh2.gifhuh2.gif

Regards,

Faisal Hafeez

smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Assalamoalaikum,

Bhai its actually a good sign they are working on your case...

Remember the Dua/wazifa I gave you... keep reciting it and InshaAllah everything will be alright.

REMEMBER: THINK POSITIVE!

Allah hai aapke saath so please HAVE FAITH IN ALLAH!

WSalaam

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Got Visa,...........................Thanks to Almight Allah. Got Passport on 12th.

After wait of 4 months and 5 days after interview, Finally

Congrats! dancin5hr.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.