KK100

ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING(JUNE-2013 ONWARDS)

19 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My case is in AP Since June-2013, i was given Blue Sheet

HOw long will it take, its already 2-months past after interview.

anyone who got AP after June-2013 ,plz share

& plz persons in Ap before June-2013 also post their experiance that how much they have waited till today

also plz share if they have travelled outside country, this is one of the reason of Being late Ap

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

& plz persons in Ap before June-2013 also post their experiance that how much they have waited till today

also plz share if they have travelled outside country, this is one of the reason of Being late Ap

Hello,

My husband has also been placed in AP since July 2013, his case was last updated on August 5th.

He has not travelled outside the country.

Has your case been updated yet?

Timeline

My wife's interview was July 12th she was given a 221g green sheet. and was told it could be weeks or months.

And was put under administrative processing. But for some reason her status on ceac website still says ready WHAT does yours say? and it was last updated on august 1st since I emailed them.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

hi all, just for clarification, the files are put in AP after the interview, right?

11.14.2012======NOA1

Mark 11:23 KJV

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed , and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass ; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Timeline

on AP from nov 2012, no update at all, when we email to embassy they update... I travelled a lot and spend more than 9 years in London and same time in saudia..

bro my one of friend also traveled alot in malaysia and saudia but his AP was finish with in 1.5 months and since 1 year he is in US on K1 my case also in AP just 2 weeks ago :

Timeline

bro my one of friend also traveled alot in malaysia and saudia but his AP was finish with in 1.5 months and since 1 year he is in US on K1 my case also in AP just 2 weeks ago :

I was thinkin I travel a lot outside country that's y they takin long but u tellin me the different story..nyway my visa is cr-1/ir-1.

Timeline

I was thinkin I travel a lot outside country that's y they takin long but u tellin me the different story..nyway my visa is cr-1/ir-1.

my case is FB1 and i traveled in malaysia as well so dont worry its a normal AP i hope we all get good news very soon In Sha Allah i had my interview 1st Aug 2013

• 2 weeks later...

dear Khan

I thought of shring my painful experience, hope no one become inmy situation

I am a physician from Canada but born in Egypt, my wife is an american citizen

submitted I130 Jan 2009

Interview Aug 2009

Domicile required

struggles for 4 years

finally approved Mrch 2013

Ap May 2013

till now

interstingly i have been through AP twice for B1 visa and was approved in 1 and 2 weeeks consequetively

i have Nexus car which is the trusted traveller program which means that i have been through security checks back in Nov 2012 and was cleard

i have been accepted in a fellwoship in the US and was suppose to start July 2013 and i am loosing my dream

my wife and kids in the US and cant see them

i sold my proerties in canada and support 2 houses in us and canada

doesn't get better than that.

Timeline

KK100, What does the case creation date show on CEAC?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.