A_M

pack 3 sent without translation ( need help )

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Dear all , i sent my back 3 to the embassy with all required papers but without translations for ( birth certificate & Military Certificate & and divorce ) i sent a copy from these papers but without translations ... and before i send them i called the embassy and the operator told me that i don't have to translate . i need to know it will coz more time pending for me ? please neeeeeeeeed help.

thanks everyone.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Follow the Embassy's instructions.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

We translated and certified all arabic documented.

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Timeline

ok gays .. i already sent the packet all papers but without translation 2 months ago . so i have 2 questions :

1- dos it will coz pending to my process and they will send back asking for translation ? or they will ask me to bring the translations and the original papers with me at the interview ?

2- or there is a solution for example : i can translate the papers and send it with the copy to the embassy with the case number ?

please need help with experience .

thanks.

Timeline

I have seen where both people are egyptian and they do not translate the arabic documents. But if you are born american you might get an rfe. Hopefully they will just approve it and no problem.

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Timeline

I have seen where both people are egyptian and they do not translate the arabic documents. But if you are born american you might get an rfe. Hopefully they will just approve it and no problem.

hello, sorry did not get what you mean ?

Timeline

You already sent your papers so now you just have to wait cause you cannot send them now.

Are you both egyptian?

I feel you just want someone to say you did good.

But all we can say is sometimes cairo accepts them and sometimes they do not and sometimes they put you in ap and make you translate them.

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Timeline

You already sent your papers so now you just have to wait cause you cannot send them now.

Are you both egyptian?

I feel you just want someone to say you did good.

But all we can say is sometimes cairo accepts them and sometimes they do not and sometimes they put you in ap and make you translate them.

me and my fiance both Arabic and born in Arab countries

Edited by A_M

Timeline

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Timeline

If the embassy has not asked you for the translation so far, then they must be okay with what u have sent. Because i did something wrong when i sent my packet 3 and in the next 3 day they sent it back and told be to do something, so i did it .. so it was okay. if they need something, they will let u know

Here check the status of ur case, if it says ready, then everything should be okay.file:///C:/Users/katrin/Desktop/CEAC.htm

Timeline

never mind this is the website: ceac.state.gov

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?

If the embassy has not asked you for the translation so far, then they must be okay with what u have sent. Because i did something wrong when i sent my packet 3 and in the next 3 day they sent it back and told be to do something, so i did it .. so it was okay. if they need something, they will let u know

Here check the status of ur case, if it says ready, then everything should be okay.file:///C:/Users/katrin/Desktop/CEAC.htm

Yes it's Ready el hamdulleah

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

I don't think that the documents will be translated .. at least not that I have see. Mine was sent in English but you can use the sample forms on visajourney to fill out your forms . please follow the steps

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.