JD & Coconut

P4 Question

89 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I tried to check the ustravel docs website and it said YOU ARE APPROACHING THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF VIEWS, CHOOSE YOUR DATE NOW, but there are no dates available. what the hell does it means maximum number? and what happens when you hit the max number? There were no dates available to use . I don't understand what the deal is. Help

Timeline

I tried to check the ustravel docs website and it said YOU ARE APPROACHING THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF VIEWS, CHOOSE YOUR DATE NOW, but there are no dates available. what the hell does it means maximum number? and what happens when you hit the max number? There were no dates available to use . I don't understand what the deal is. Help

It limits the number of times you can refresh the page in a 24 hour period. Don't go crazy refreshing the page. Better to join a QQ group and watch for postings that dates have been made available, and check periodically.

Also, if you don't have your P4 yet, I wouldn't recommend reserving a date yet. Many of us who did this ended up cancelling our appointments (some more than once) because we still haven't gotten the P4 yet, and we've been waiting since early July.

SHARE THIS VIDEO to promote the USCIS delays!

4csw0ipgr.png

3dsnctxul.png

l4xsj7w8h.png

keepcalm.giftimeline.gif

Timeline

oh. I thought it was a max number totally. not just per day. I was about ready to freak out. haha . thanks. It is crazy , they updated our case 2 days in a row now but still no p4

Timeline

Bump? Anyone who sent their p3 after the move get their p4 yet?

Nope. We are all still waiting, including a number of us who sent them before the move.

4csw0ipgr.png

3dsnctxul.png

l4xsj7w8h.png

keepcalm.giftimeline.gif

Timeline

Bump? Anyone who sent their p3 after the move get their p4 yet?

No one yet my friend. seems to a waiting game. Our status was changed 2 days in a row with no other action. I am hoping that they are getting it ready to send out tomorrow. but im probably just dreaming. Then there is labor day holiday on monday ,so that means even longer delays

Timeline

No one yet my friend. seems to a waiting game. Our status was changed 2 days in a row with no other action. I am hoping that they are getting it ready to send out tomorrow. but im probably just dreaming. Then there is labor day holiday on monday ,so that means even longer delays

Seems like it might be an appropriate time for as many people as possible to email the consulate with a duplicate email inquiring about the delays and asking for an explanation and when we can expect them to start going out.

I'd be happy to draft something...

4csw0ipgr.png

3dsnctxul.png

l4xsj7w8h.png

keepcalm.giftimeline.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

agreed ! IMO, should be a simple question - When will the IV unit release more slots to CGI Stanley and why is the CGI Stanley portal so broken?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

agreed ! IMO, should be a simple question - When will the IV unit release more slots to CGI Stanley and why is the CGI Stanley portal so broken?

That's only part of the problem.... Looks like no P4's have been sent out since the move, even people that sent them out before the move.

4csw0ipgr.png

3dsnctxul.png

l4xsj7w8h.png

keepcalm.giftimeline.gif

Timeline

P4--NO EVEN ONE

THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM

because they are not SLOW, if there is ONE PERSON work on it, only person person, at least people will get there P4

but no one got P4 means they even don't work at it FOR 2 MONTHS

we would be wait another one months, if they don't pick it up

WE HAVE TO DRAW THEIR ATTENTION

RACHEL

share this if you have no P4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPshFoOdgQc

Edited by Rob & Rachel

4csw0ipgr.png

3dsnctxul.png

l4xsj7w8h.png

keepcalm.giftimeline.gif

Timeline

Ok, here's a draft.... any suggestions are welcome.

Good day,

I am a member of an online community that are at the stage of waiting for our P4. Most of us have been waiting since early July, and not a single one of us has received it.
Based on user statistics, before the move, the P4's were being sent out roughly 1-2 weeks after the P3 was returned. We understand that the move could cause some delays, but we feel there should have been some progress by now.
We would like to know why they have been delayed for so long, and when we should expect to see our P4's.

As an additional note, It would benefit everyone if there was a change to the scheduling website where it was not possible to schedule an interview until after the P4 is received. As it is now, people are scheduling appointments once the P3 is received, and filling up the slots, so there isn't available time slots when people do receive their P4's.
Thank you for your time and attention.

4csw0ipgr.png

3dsnctxul.png

l4xsj7w8h.png

keepcalm.giftimeline.gif

Timeline

This is not working darling Rob, first they would chinese reading this email ,so better in chinese

Second, they know it's been delay, and u should let them know the problem is not just delay, as i said, they don't even give one P4 out

and they will just tell u wait

so u should simple ask, why there is no P4 at all for 2 months, is there at least no one person work at it?

or just because their system broken?!

RACHEL

4csw0ipgr.png

3dsnctxul.png

l4xsj7w8h.png

keepcalm.giftimeline.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I would squeeze in something like this (added somewhere in your letter)

Did the person releasing slots to CGI Stanley die or quit? Can you please review the 'releasing schedule', as something in your process at the IV unit is broken.

Is it possible that some automatic process (file upload, data entry screen, etc) is broken and you not have any notice about it?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

I believe I saw one couple that sent their P3 the third week of July and they received their P4 a week later on these forums. Not sure why, they sent their P3 after we sent ours in, only difference I could find was that they did not schedule the interview before receiving their P4. If the embassy is putting people on hold for that reason alone, I am really going to be pissed.

The only other reason I can think of is they decided after the move to stop using safe files and we are all waiting for our documents to clear Chinese customs (3 month wait?).

On a side note, my congressman is investigating the situation. Not sure if anything will change but at least the embassy will start feeling some heat.

ucxi92z6o.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.