StupidJourney

replacing 1-94

8 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Does anyone have any experience replacing the i-94?? how long does it normally take? He's only been here two days and we can't find it at all!!!!

He has an i-94 stapled inside his passport, but is this the i-94 needed for applying for the SSN???

Thanks for any info!

Edited by sonicliz

timeline doesn't matter.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I'm not quite sure what you mean. The I-94 stapled inside the passport is *the* I-94.

That's it? Oh, ok, because he was talking about some other form. .. so all we need is what's inside the passport?

THANK GOD!!!!

timeline doesn't matter.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline

The I-94 is what you complete to give to Immigration. They keep one part and staple the other part in your passport. Just copy the back and front of the portion you have as instructed to submit with the AOS/EAD, etc.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yes the I-94 that is stapled in your passport.

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm not quite sure what you mean. The I-94 stapled inside the passport is *the* I-94.

That's it? Oh, ok, because he was talking about some other form. .. so all we need is what's inside the passport?

THANK GOD!!!!

If I remember correctly, they just looked at my husband's I-94 when we were at the SS office to help confirm his immigration status.

Thanks!! I'm an idiot with these things sometimes! :P

No, you're not. It's good that you asked, otherwise, you'd have put unnecessary stress on yourself. Believe me, we all go through moments like this. Not knowing for sure and being flustered to the point of panic. It's okay. The I-94 on his passport is THE I-94 you need, like everyone else said. :)

12/02/06 (Saturday)- mailed I-130/AOS/EAD to CHI via express mail

12/04/06 (Monday)- Packet delivered to CHI/Receipt date in NOA1 (Day 1)

12/08/06 - Checks cashed (Day 4)

12/11/06 - Received NOA1/I-797C Notice (Day 7)

12/14/06 - Touched: I-130/AOS/EAD (Day 10)

12/18/06 - Touched: I-130/EAD (Day 14)/ Received Biometrics Letter

12/19/06 - Touched: I-130/EAD (Day 15)

12/27/06 - Had Biometrics taken (Day 23)

12/28/06 - Touched: AOS/EAD (Day 24)

01/04/07 - Touched: AOS/EAD (Day 32)

01/22/07 - Received Interview Letter for March 8, 2007 (Day 50) (Thank you Lord!!!)

02/21/07 - Touched: I-130/AOS (Day 80)

02/22/07 - Touched EAD (Day 81)

02/26/07 - EAD approved as per email from CRIS (Day 85)--- Yay!!!

02/28/07 - EAD card ordered (Day 87)

03/02/07 - Received EAD

03/08/07 - Interview Day (Day 95)-- Approved! Whoohoo! Thank you Lord!!

03/09/07 - Email notice: "Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident"

03/13/07 - Email notice: "Card production ordered"

03/19/07 - Permanent Resident Card and "Welcome to America" notice received!!! Yahoo!!!

Jan 2009 - Divorce final

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.