apple21

F2A filers waiting for CASE COMPLETION from NVC

4,213 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

You have 6 months from the date of your medical to fly.

My medical was in late August 2013 so i have until late February to fly. smile.png

thanks justoleme...my medical will be mostly in February 2014 so I can fly before August 2014. My husband applied for his citizenship in the last week of December 2013. I am planning to fly by August 2014. What if he becomes citizen before August 2014? Will we have to notify NVC before I fly?

I-130

2012-04-11: I-130 Sent

2012-04-16: Priority Date

2012-04-24: I-130 NOA1

2013-06-28: I-130 Approved

NVC

2013-10-16: DS-260 Submitted Online

2013-10-17: Confirmation page received of DS-260 via email

2013-10-17: AOS Docs sent/IV Docs sent

2013-11-26: Checklist received for AOS

2013-12-06: Response to Checklist sent

2014-01-06: Case complete : By Phone

2014-01-30: Interview Letter by Email

2014-02-04: CEAC status changed to "In Transit"

2014-02-05: CEAC status changed to "Ready"

2014-02-19: Medical at Mumbai

2014-03-03: Biometrics at VAC

2014-03-06: Interview at Mumbai Consulate

2014-03-06: Visa Approved as per CO

2014-03-06: CEAC status changed to "Administrative Processing"

2014-03-06: CEAC status changed to "Issued" on same day :-)

2014-03-07: Passport Ready for pickup from VAC in Mumbai
2014-03-07: Picked up passport with VISA

2014-04-05: POE (POE was supposed to be 2014-04-04, but connecting flight in UK was cancelled and postponed for a day)

2014-04-16: SSN Received

2014-05-07: Green Card Produced

2014-05-08: 10 Year Green Card Received

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

thanks justoleme...my medical will be mostly in February 2014 so I can fly before August 2014. My husband applied for his citizenship in the last week of December 2013. I am planning to fly by August 2014. What if he becomes citizen before August 2014? Will we have to notify NVC before I fly?

Sorry i can't help you with that concerning your husband as i don't know , but i am sure someone on here will help you with this . Good Luck on your process. :)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yayyyyyy. My visa just got delivered. now just the $165 dollars to pay and my flight is booked . Good Luck to all others on this journey may God bless you and grant you the desires of your heart.

Thank you to all who helped me through this esp Apple21 . :)

Justoleme I'm just curious about you? When did you took an interview? Because what u said u took your medical august why your visa is late to received?? You received your visa 2014. What happened?

Timeline

You have 6 months from the date of your medical to fly.

My medical was in late August 2013 so i have until late February to fly.

..i think they did an advance med i guess..

Timeline

i saw her timeline. im wrong. but for justoleme congratulations smile.png

Our Medicals in UK can be done when we get our NVC number , so i went ahead and did my medical when i received it . Then i waited for Interview letter , my medical was all done before interview letter.

Ty Tutz01, Good Luck with yours .

Edited by justoleme

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi All,

I got an email from NVC stating that

" The NVC has received all documentation necessary to complete pre-processing of your case. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner and attorney will be notified"

I hope this means my case is completed.

Not sure how much time it takes to get an interview Date. I am hoping the interview will be either in March or April.

Thanks

I-130

02/07/2013 PD

02/13/2013 NOA1

10/03/2013 NOA2

NVC

11/08/2013 Case number assigned

11/13/2013 Invoice Number and BIN Received

11/13/2013 AOS Fee Paid, Choice of agent Form Submitted

11/14/2013 AOS Filing Fee deducted from Bank account

11/16/2013 AOS Documents posted

11/18/2013 IV Fee Payment Invoice Mail received. Paid Fee Online

11/19/2013 IV Fee deducted from Bank account

11/25/2013 Submitted DS-260 Online

11/25/2013 Mailed IV Documents

12/17/2013 Responded to checklist

12/18/2013 NVC received the checklist docs.

01/22/2014 Received All docs to completing the case email.

03/14/2014 Interview Date

03/15/2014 CEAC Case Status is in "READY" State.

03/16/2014 Paid Immigrant Fee

03/18/2014 CEAC Case Status changed to "Administrative Processing".

03/18/2014 CEAC Case Status changed to "Issued".

03/22/2014 Picked Up Passports from Blue Dart.

03/30/2013 POE.

Timeline

Hi All,

" The NVC has received all documentation necessary to complete pre-processing of your case. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner and attorney will be notified"

Not sure how much time it takes to get an interview Date. I am hoping the interview will be either in March or April.

Thanks

Yay you just got CC.

Timeline

Yay you just got CC.

Im just curious only is that the complete contains of a case complete letter?coz my case complete email was not?it has more...thanks!!!

Timeline

Yay you just got CC.

Im just curious only is that the complete contains of a case complete letter?coz my case complete email was not?it has more...thanks!!!

that is your CC letter, you just wait for interview letter now,

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hi All,

Thanks

Yep. I got the same email. Congrats!

Timeline

I was checking the Mumbai consulate appointment list for Feb (since my wife's interview is on Feb3rd) and looks like Jan and Feb are seeing the most action for F2A.

Nine F2A interviews on Feb 3rd! Wow.

Timeline

Hi All,

Thanks

If you are lucky you should be getting an email next week. End of the month is when NVC generally schedules interviews for F2A. Goodluck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.