jamali84

US Embassy Islamabad case complete and waiting for interview ?

177 posts in this topic

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Anyone here got an I/L yet? I guess people will get it on Friday?

If anyone recieves an interview letter please update..

Thanks waiting anxiously for my interview letter for the last one month !!

Umer

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

What is your Case Completion date?

If anyone recieves an interview letter please update..

Thanks waiting anxiously for my interview letter for the last one month !!

Umer

Quick question - do you get the letter from NVC or from the embassy itself? If its from the NVC then I will get the email in the day here in the US, else if its from there then prob overnight whenever it does come :P

My husband turned in the PC to NVC with all his other civil documents so we didn't need to take it to the interview. I would recommend she take it to the interview because it doesn't hurt to have extra papers but hurts a lot if you have to go back and turn something in. While you guys are waiting for the IL, get her pc made. It took us 2 weeks to receive his.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

What is your Case Completion date?

Quick question - do you get the letter from NVC or from the embassy itself? If its from the NVC then I will get the email in the day here in the US, else if its from there then prob overnight whenever it does come :P

NVC emails it to you. It'll be titled P4

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

NVC emails it to you. It'll be titled P4

Do they give you an interview date as well on the case completion email?

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Timeline

Add your case on the Case Completed group also - we are tracking everyones case

Are you going to join your spouse for the interview in Islamabad? I am considering going to be there with my wife if I can but someone told me yesterday that they prefer if you don't accompany your spouse, Have you heard anything about that?

Thanks

Shabber

F2A : As per NVC Case was Completed on Sep 17

waiting for interview letter at islamabad embassy

Timeline

Are you going to join your spouse for the interview in Islamabad? I am considering going to be there with my wife if I can but someone told me yesterday that they prefer if you don't accompany your spouse, Have you heard anything about that?

Thanks

Shabber

They won't stop you from going with your wife but I've heard they prefer only the beneficiary to come due to time and space

Timeline

Oh Ok

Someone told me they prefer the petitioner to be in the US at that time? Have you heard about that yet? I don't mind staying in the hotel room over there in Islamabad as long as I can visit Pakistan at that time.

They won't stop you from going with your wife but I've heard they prefer only the beneficiary to come due to time and space

Timeline

Oh Ok

Someone told me they prefer the petitioner to be in the US at that time? Have you heard about that yet? I don't mind staying in the hotel room over there in Islamabad as long as I can visit Pakistan at that time.

Yea I've heard both sides but I've heard more that the petitioner not go. If you aren't comfortable in her going alone then go with her it shouldn't be a big deal

Timeline

What about the language - is it preferable to speak in English with them or in Urdu?

Yea I've heard both sides but I've heard more that the petitioner not go. If you aren't comfortable in her going alone then go with her it shouldn't be a big deal

Timeline

What about the language - is it preferable to speak in English with them or in Urdu?

No that's not a big deal. Infact I would assume they would prefer a translator so that the interview goes faster and there's no miscommunication.

Timeline

Well my wife speaks fluent English so I don't think the language will be an issue of miscommunication for her, but definitely both languages are different.

No that's not a big deal. Infact I would assume they would prefer a translator so that the interview goes faster and there's no miscommunication.

Timeline

Thanks

Shabber

Yes, i am going to join her, this is the plan

Timeline

Thanks

Shabber

where is case completed group, i guess there are many groups, any specific thread ??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.