supu

time required from Noa2 To Nvc?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Mine took almost a month and that was pretty recent. I would plan on that but hope for sooner! I also started to call them after a week passed and called every few days. They will tell you 8 weeks but that is wrong. Good luck!!

California Service Center

US Consulate in Guangzhou, China

I-129F sent on 09-09-2015

I-129F NOA1 received on 10-01-2015

I-129F RFE received on 11-09-2015

RFE replied to on 11-23-2015

I-129F NOA2 received on 12-10-2015

NVC received on 12-22-2015

Date case #, IIN, and BIN assigned on 12-24-2015

Left the NVC on 12-30-2015

US Consulate in China received on 01-06-2016

Packet 3 received on 01-13-2016

Packet 3 sent on 01-20-2016

Packet 4 received on 02-19-2016

Interview date is scheduled for 03-24-2016 (7:45am China time!)

K1 Visa approved!!!!!!!!!

Waiting for actual visa right now!

It took about 7 days for our case to get to NVC.

http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1flow See point 5/6. The flow chart is quite good at pinning down waiting times.

You should call the NVC, we did two days after we got our email NOA2 and they were happy to help us/give us updates.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

for a K1 time can vary. Usually you can be in and out of NVC. However, NVC can perform administrative processing (usally if you update anything) which you can expect could take about a month for embassy to receive. Use the time to prepare for your interview.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

my fiance called up NVC and they told him our case is forwarded to embassy.NVC doesnt send any email when they forward the case to embassy?as in our case we dnt get any notification from NVC stating they have forwarded our case to embassy.anybody has come across same situation please highlight on this matter

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.