57 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

my pd is nov 14 2012, nothing yet.

my case doesn't even show up when i try to check my status online

11.14.2012======NOA1

Mark 11:23 KJV

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed , and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass ; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

My PD is Dec. 11, 2012.... it's way too early. People with April - May, 2012 PD's are getting NOA2 at this time.

My wife's immigration (F2A)

I-130 Track:

Dec 09, 2012: I-130 Sent

Dec 11, 2012: Priority Date

Dec 16, 2012: NOA1 Received

Aug 16, 2012: case transferred to Nebraska SC from Vermont SC

Sep 25, 2013: NOA2 Approved and shipped to NVC

Sep 28, 2013: NOA2 Hard copy received

NVC Track:

Oct 16, 2013: NVC received case (no case number yet)

Oct 30, 2013: NVC assigned case number and invoice number

Nov 1, 2013: DS-261 submitted, AOS fee paid

Nov 4, 2013: AOS package sent

Nov 5, 2013: VI fee payed

Nov 12, 2013: DS-260 submitted and VI package sent

Dec 5, 2013: checklist received, mistake in I-864

Dec 20, 2013: checklist response in the system for review

Jan 14, 2014: case completed (by phone)

Jan 29, 2014: interview date have been scheduled (rescheduled from Mar 31 to Feb 21)

Feb 21, 2014: interview date - visa APPROVED!!!

Timeline

here's to hoping they speed things up.

11.14.2012======NOA1

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed , and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass ; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Timeline
cat21

hi, yeah, it does look like not many of us filed during that time.

There were some cases transferred to Nebraska last week. Did you get a notification about yours being transferred?

I didn't get any notification on mine.

Let's hope September's visa bulletin stays current, and that they work on our cases ASAP ClockWatch2.gif

11.14.2012======NOA1

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

cat21

hi, yeah, it does look like not many of us filed during that time.

There were some cases transferred to Nebraska last week. Did you get a notification about yours being transferred?

I didn't get any notification on mine.

Let's hope September's visa bulletin stays current, and that they work on our cases ASAP ClockWatch2.gif

Hello! no i did not get any notification from VSC about my file being transferred.i saw in some other threads in csc much approvals for 2013 pds, looks like vermont is still working on may june july 2012 and some 2011 pds,

http://www.mygcvisa.com/calculator/ i do not know how accurate is this but you guys can try looks like too good to be true,,, well they say f2a will be available till october 2013 good.gif so i hope we get approval soonest.. cos we do not know how far it will retrogress idea9dv.gif . plus also i think those files that has been transferred will get approval soon well some got approved already.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/k1list.php?cfl=&op3=8&op5=&op6=All%C2'>

Timeline

september visa bulletin is current for f2a. let's keep our chins up.

11.14.2012======NOA1

Timeline

september visa bulletin is current for f2a. let's keep our chins up.

it will be current till october 2013 according to some threads and might retrogress on september 2012 well dunno it is just prediction though,... so i think VSC is working now on 2011 files and also january to july 2012 well at least i saw some approved noa2 dated january to july of 2012,,, and in CSC they were approving f2a pds 2011 1012 and 2013cases. so dunno what will happen to our cases i hope they will include for availabale visas... so do u know now when and where local office your file got transferred?? thanks

Timeline

didn't get any notification about a transfer to any other office, so i guess we are still at vsc.

let's totally hope it stays current till october. will that be awesome or what?!eb0dfafc.gif

11.14.2012======NOA1

Timeline

whistling.gif it is good atleast all of us 2011 -2012 and some 2013 filers will not going to wait long, sure i want to be included in the f2a visa (FY november2011-november2012)

ibut for now i am hoping that VSC will start approving NOA2 for october 2012 filers headbonk.gif i havent seen one yet

Timeline

didn't get any notification about a transfer to any other office, so i guess we are still at vsc.

let's totally hope it stays current till october. will that be awesome or what?!eb0dfafc.gif

Hello. my husband got an email today it is a transfer notice...

We transferred this case because the record indicates that office has jurisdiction over the case. That office will notify you of subsequent action taken on this case.

did u get any notification? thanks

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Just received a email from USCIS that my case has been moved to My Local office for processing.I hope i hear from them soonest my PD IS 28 DEC 2012.................................

Timeline

Just received a email from USCIS that my case has been moved to My Local office for processing.I hope i hear from them soonest my PD IS 28 DEC 2012.................................

Hello. my husband got an email today it is a transfer notice...

We transferred this case because the record indicates that office has jurisdiction over the case. That office will notify you of subsequent action taken on this case.

did u get any notification? thanks

congratulations to the both of you! i hope they work on both files ASAP!

unfortunately, we didn't get any notification yet :(

11.14.2012======NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.