Gary and Alla

GZ to get his gun back

841 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I am sure u are no prepper look up how many other uses are there for condom.

I don't know what people do with a condom aside from using it for it's sole designed purpose. Doesn't really matter either. They can use them as party balloons for all I care. Doesn't change the fact that a condom is designed for a single purpose.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

There has been records where someone should not have gun and have attempted to make purchase feds have not done anything about it.

Last year approx 500k such purchase were reported to feds what did they do?

The prob is with mental health... what did feds do about it?? They were prompt to attack guns and gun owners.

To be honest with you Harsh, I just want some action taken. Banning guns or whatever people are so afraid of is not even on the plate. I and many like me would like to see some action taken towards restricting the nearly unabated flow of guns onto our streets. You guys think stronger back ground checks would help? Sure, let’s do it and measure the results. Now we have nothing. Nothing to measure, no direction to move towards in order to turn the tide against senseless killings. In fact, gun advocates are so worried able losing all their guns they're hunkering down, resisting any and all efforts. Nearly every issue in this country is this polarized. We can't even have a decent dialogue on this or nearly any issue because everyone is afraid any negotiation will result in their side losing all. This is not how negotiation works.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

To be honest with you Harsh, I just want some action taken. Banning guns or whatever people are so afraid of is not even on the plate. I and many like me would like to see some action taken towards restricting the nearly unabated flow of guns onto our streets. You guys think stronger back ground checks would help? Sure, let’s do it and measure the results. Now we have nothing. Nothing to measure, no direction to move towards in order to turn the tide against senseless killings. In fact, gun advocates are so worried able losing all their guns they're hunkering down, resisting any and all efforts. Nearly every issue in this country is this polarized. We can't even have a decent dialogue on this or nearly any issue because everyone is afraid any negotiation will result in their side losing all. This is not how negotiation works.

If the current admin really really wanna do somehting they have these 500k + ppl whose name and address they already have.

These guys are not supposed to own the firearm go after them investigate them why they were even attempting to make a purchase.

The current admin was informed about the fast and furious by the dealer who thought something was wrong, what did they do?

Its not just the guns to be blamed, when you have rapper that prompt gangster culture to youngsters and make it sound its so cool to be gangster that is acceptable... dont blame guns.

Look into the culture where dads are missing from family and kids grow up in neighbhorhood where they are told killing and dealing is cool.

Timeline

With the requisite training that is required to do so without needlessly jeopardizing another. Zimmermann lacked that. Clearly.

There is no training required... its upto individual, if one feels comfortable to carry the gun loaded they can, if not than thats their choice.

I dont know where u ready or what media u listen to that tell you carrying a weapon means he was out to kill, carrying loaded means definately he was out to kill.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

If the current admin really really wanna do somehting they have these 500k + ppl whose name and address they already have.

These guys are not supposed to own the firearm go after them investigate them why they were even attempting to make a purchase.

The current admin was informed about the fast and furious by the dealer who thought something was wrong, what did they do?

Its not just the guns to be blamed, when you have rapper that prompt gangster culture to youngsters and make it sound its so cool to be gangster that is acceptable... dont blame guns.

Look into the culture where dads are missing from family and kids grow up in neighbhorhood where they are told killing and dealing is cool.

So make it a law that men have to help raise their kids and we're all good? Gun voilence will go down across the board?

Carrying a loaded gun saying that there no intent to inflict harm is like putting on a condom saying that there's no intent to **.

No it's like having a condom in the glove box just in case

You did get the memo you lost and all your proud boasts were flat wrong ? GZ is not a guest of the state. All the people who backed him are not in hiding.

You were almost close on the nut jobs having an exodus. So for you are the only nut job having an exodus.

Timeline

I don't know what people do with a condom aside from using it for it's sole designed purpose. Doesn't really matter either. They can use them as party balloons for all I care. Doesn't change the fact that a condom is designed for a single purpose.

Thats what u think and you think u know everything.

You know u might have an opinion that civilians should not have gun thats cool... look into the case from Chicago inspite of strictes gun laws thugs and thieves were able to get gun.

How does one protect themself and their families and property against them?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I doubt that even the young guys could walk around all day with a hard on to keep the condom on securely while they hope for sex.

You haven't met my hot bf!

French men of all ages can!

Thats what u think and you think u know everything.

You know u might have an opinion that civilians should not have gun thats cool... look into the case from Chicago inspite of strictes gun laws thugs and thieves were able to get gun.

How does one protect themself and their families and property against them?

By calling the police.

Timeline

So make it a law that men have to help raise their kids and we're all good? Gun voilence will go down across the board?

lol .... thats culture.

The thing is for that nor Obama, Al, or Jesse would make a comment, they would not do anything to fix that situation.

You haven't met my hot bf!

French men of all ages can!

By calling the police.

Since you did not read previous post..... even in some major metro cities police take 10 or more than 10 mins to show up.

U would have someone breaking your front door and you will be calling police and when they break in u gonna ask them to stop for 10 mins until police show up.

There is no training required...

And that's an issue. Demonstrably, Zimmermann lacked the skill required to responsibly handle a loaded firearm and a teenager is dead because of that. As for the other part of your post, if not to inflict harm which is the sole purpose o a firearm, what is one carrying a gun for? Decoration? Fashion statement? What?

No it's like having a condom in the glove box just in case

Is tha right? And that helps you how? You don't get to unwrap and put on. So what good is that condom doing you in the glove box? We're talking about a loaded gun, round in chamber ready to shoot. That's like a ####### with a condom already put on. Not a condom in the glove box.