mom2be

Taxpayer!!

9 posts in this topic

I am proud to be a taxpayer in America!!!!Wow it'll be 3 years soon since I started paying tax out of my income and I am proud of it! If other immigrants are proud to received benefits from the American government,just because they are tired and lazy to work. Here I am proud to say I am one of the proud immigrants that are paying taxes and maintaining good moral character in this country. I am eligible to apply for citizenship today,but I'll wait next year and save some money just for that-;)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Tunisia
Timeline

I'm an immigrant as well and I pay my taxes on time. I think getting help from the government can be used when if God forbids I loose a leg or an arm or I'm unable to work. Before that I don't need help. I need only Gods help.

I'm an immigrant as well and I pay my taxes on time. I think getting help from the government can be used when if God forbids I loose a leg or an arm or I'm unable to work. Before that I don't need help. I need only Gods help.

Yes it is very useful to get help from the government especially to those people that are really in need.But there are so many that are abusing the government money.Some people are just so lazy to work,some they rather get help than working in a job that only pays minimum which is sad.But to those who work so hard Immigrants I am just so proud of them.I want to show to my neighbors that I am here in America not to steal the American job and dreams,but I am here and I am hoping through working so hard I can pay taxes that possibly help the American government get back on track.I remember when I was a little kid when I read word AMERICA in any textbooks My visions was like wow lucky are those people who live there!! Now that I am here,I wanted to show to my kids that this country is still one strong,rich and powerful! That their mama is so proud to live here.I am hoping always that this country will get out of the recession very soon,that the hopes and dreams of everyone that lives here is possible to get. Thanks I am proud of you and your family for working hard for this country.

We all immigrants I came 16 years old from Jamaica and was able bring my son and now the love of my life .may god bless all of us

That's good you are able to bring your family Good luck and God bless!

Timeline

I still get impressed by America as a word and a world. O traveled last may and I promise you no other country in the world is as America in any way you think of. When people know that I am a US resident i get treated in a different way than showing my home country's passport. I'm not saying that my home country is bad but America makes the difference. I see people abuse the government and that makes me sad, that's why I'm willing to do anything to help this country even when i know that i wouldn't make much of difference but to me in satisfied and I've done my duty. My kids will know that they are living in one of the greatest countries ever. I'm proud of you also for being a good resident/ citizen. One thing to mention: in my home country when i say I'm living in America, everybody is like whaaaaat??? How did you get there? You are lucky. That makes me know that America is still a dream to some people, and I'm grateful that I'm living in America.

I still get impressed by America as a word and a world. O traveled last may and I promise you no other country in the world is as America in any way you think of. When people know that I am a US resident i get treated in a different way than showing my home country's passport. I'm not saying that my home country is bad but America makes the difference. I see people abuse the government and that makes me sad, that's why I'm willing to do anything to help this country even when i know that i wouldn't make much of difference but to me in satisfied and I've done my duty. My kids will know that they are living in one of the greatest countries ever. I'm proud of you also for being a good resident/ citizen. One thing to mention: in my home country when i say I'm living in America, everybody is like whaaaaat??? How did you get there? You are lucky. That makes me know that America is still a dream to some people, and I'm grateful that I'm living in America.

Yes America it is! I get the same comment from everyone back in my home country! The funny thing is almost all of them think I am so rich and asked me why didn't I build a mansion for my family back there? Lol. I just told them" someday" yes I will build maybe not a mansion but a comfortable house for my family.I know there are so many immigrants just like us are proud and grateful to be in.BUT also there are so many that are very ungrateful !!

Timeline

Yup exactly they think you are printing money in the US and you might have a Ferrari lol. I'm like I'm normal and I'm not rich as you are thinking I'm just working hard lol. I want to buy a house but not build one lol. I've seen immigrants that they are so good and some I wish I never met lol. But the most I hate are the lazy that they think SS checks, food stamps or any help is a necessity. I'm like that's a worthless life.

Timeline

Yup exactly they think you are printing money in the US and you might have a Ferrari lol. I'm like I'm normal and I'm not rich as you are thinking I'm just working hard lol. I want to buy a house but not build one lol. I've seen immigrants that they are so good and some I wish I never met lol. But the most I hate are the lazy that they think SS checks, food stamps or any help is a necessity. I'm like that's a worthless life.