Gisselle

Help!!!!!

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

So i have a question my fiancé has his interview June 24 yay and I was planning to buy his ticket after the interview and one way but my friend that brought her husband from Colombia told me I have to buy a rountrip or I will have to buy one at the airport and he needs it because its a fiancé visa and in case he wants to come back but I had read that one way was ok :( another question how much we're your medical app so far we are at 240 one more app tomarrow and we are filing Costa Rica

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

So i have a question my fiancé has his interview June 24 yay and I was planning to buy his ticket after the interview and one way but my friend that brought her husband from Colombia told me I have to buy a rountrip or I will have to buy one at the airport and he needs it because its a fiancé visa and in case he wants to come back but I had read that one way was ok sad.png another question how much we're your medical app so far we are at 240 one more app tomarrow and we are filing Costa Rica

The K1 is technically a non-immigrant visa, but it's a special class of non-immigrant visa - it's one of the few non-immigrant visas that specifically allows the alien to have an intent to become an immigrant after arriving in the US. A one way ticket is all that's required.

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

a one way trip is fine, i got a roundtrip because it worked out cheaper

My Journey Uk To Usa

K1
I-129f Sent:- 19-Aug-2010
Date of Entry-27-May-2011
Date Married-24-June-2011

AOS
AOS/EAD Sent:08-Aug-2011
Green Card Received: 16-Nov-2011

ROC

i-751 Sent 01-Nov-2013

i-751 NOA1 04-Nov-2013

i-751 Biometrics App. 08-Nov-2013

i-751 Biometrics Completed 29-Nov-2013

Nearly there, and for those who are just starting the k1 it is a long wait but once it is over the time feels well spent

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.