Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Call to NVC

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello, VJs

I'm going to call NVC about my case.

But I don't know whether I just need to ask NVC case number or do I need to fill form and give fees. Ok, clearly, I want to call NVC as my petition is approved but I don't know what to ask. Does everyone ask only NVC case number and whether the petition is sent to consulate or not??? Hee hee :) help me, pls. Hummm. Anyway, I got a lot info from VJs. Thank you, guys.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

For the NVC:

Check on your embassy case number:

Give them 7 - 10 days after you receive the NOA2 before calling. Call after 4:45 PM eastern time for shorter wait times K1's are not tracked through the AVR, ever. They are processed like an immigrant visa, but they are NOT immigrant visas, so they fall into a completely different class of their own. Therefore you need an operator. To get there:

1-603-334-0700 Operator assistance is available Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 12:00 AM (Eastern Time)

Press 1 for English
Press 5 for an operator


Website: www.immigrantvisas.state.govwww.immigrantvisas.state.gov

E-mail: NVCInquiry@state.gov (I found NVC to be very quick responding to emails)


You are required to provide the following security information with each inquiry to receive a case specific response:

* NVC Case Number or USCIS Receipt Number (Place in the subject line of the e-mail).
* Petitioner's name and date of birth.
( NOTE: If the visa petition is employment-based, include the employer's company/organization name instead of the petitioner's name and date of birth. )
* Principal Applicant's name and date of birth.


"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"


      HandArrow.gif.adeb854ba620933849ae921ca0b44a0c.gif  Link to the Visa Process for Manila Embassy once you have your NOA2 : Click Here


Contact Hank: HERE

K-1 visa approved 21 March 2012

...Citizenship... complete!





Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.