StupidJourney

YOUR MOM

39 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
hang in there everyone, no one give up the ship.

this place is addicting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but some addictions are good.

YOUR MOM was good.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss my mum...

REMOVING CONDITIONS

11th Aug 2008 - Mailed I-751 to CSC.

12th Aug 2008 - Application received

14th Aug 2008 - Cheque cashed

18th Aug 2008 - Received NOA-dated the 12th

26th Aug 2008 - Received Biometrics letter

4th Sept 2008 - Biometrics-Detroit-Complete-'Touched'

5th Sept 2008 - 'Touched'

1st Dec 2008 - APPROVED-Card production ordered -112 days

8th Dec 2008 - USCIS mailed approval notice.

8th Dec 2008 - Received my 10 year Greencard in the mail. took 2 days.

Although I have the above date for approval my card actualy states the

2nd December..

Filed: Timeline
VJ is getting addictin to me too. Its more so than the infamous MYSPACE. If only ewok let us put songs on our profile and change the colors. :(

One of many reasons that I never, ever go to MySpace. Sites that automatically play music are 1) Annoying as hell 2) VERY 1998

Also, allowing people with no design experience to play with colours and images is a bad, bad thing as far as keeping the internet beautiful goes.

Yes, I'm a web designer ..... and a snob.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
VJ is getting addictin to me too. Its more so than the infamous MYSPACE. If only ewok let us put songs on our profile and change the colors. :(

One of many reasons that I never, ever go to MySpace. Sites that automatically play music are 1) Annoying as hell 2) VERY 1998

:lol: LMAO totally agree. I effing hate MySpace.

yeah myspace is hell, but you cant deny that it would be tight to have songs on our VJ profile ...... i think it would be bad@ss. Just imagine posting something, and then people listening to your song as they read your post.

Edited by matt85
21FUNNY.gif

No, it would be a dead family, since every time I visit a site and it starts playing music at me, I curse the person, their parents, their extended family, and their dog. Auto-play music is just about the cheesiest thing on the planet, next to "Glitter" banners.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

work with me here platypus. There has to be someway to intertwine the 2 evils. Myspace and VJ... :lol:

ok i just realized my own subconsiuos behavior or shutting off the sound of autoplay on peoples personal webpages..... i retract my previous idea.

21FUNNY.gif

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
work with me here platypus. There has to be someway to intertwine the 2 evils. Myspace and VJ... :lol:

ok i just realized my own subconsiuos behavior or shutting off the sound of autoplay on peoples personal webpages..... i retract my previous idea.

Good idea! :lol:

yeah myspace is hell, but you cant deny that it would be tight to have songs on our VJ profile ...... i think it would be bad@ss. Just imagine posting something, and then people listening to your song as they read your post.

Yeah that'll be pleasant when there's 40 replies on the same page!!! :lol:

and re: this thread...and this one is to NO ONE IN PARTICULAR....your mom's so so fat that he's half Scottish, half Irish and half American

:lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
No, it would be a dead family, since every time I visit a site and it starts playing music at me, I curse the person, their parents, their extended family, and their dog. Auto-play music is just about the cheesiest thing on the planet, next to "Glitter" banners.

:yes::thumbs::yes:

The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority.

Oh im one step ahead of you on that! As you scroll down from one reply to the next, the old song fades out and the new song fades in... And of course there would be an option to disable this feature.

and re: this thread...and this one is to NO ONE IN PARTICULAR....your mom's so so fat that he's half Scottish, half Irish and half American

:lol: good one

yo mamma is so fat, she goes to a resaurant, looks at the menu and says "okay"

21FUNNY.gif

Oh im one step ahead of you on that! As you scroll down from one reply to the next, the old song fades out and the new song fades in... And of course there would be an option to disable this feature.

Clearly you spend wayyyyyyyy too much time reading each post

:lol: good one

yo mamma is so fat, she goes to a resaurant, looks at the menu and says "okay"

Yo mama's so ugly, when she was born, the doctors had to fit her incubator with tinted windows.

Yo mama so stupid she took a ruler to bed with her to see how long she slept.

Edited by LisaD

Now I'm too embarrassed to post in this thread. :blush:

You're not gonna post... but... you post to tell us you're not gonna post... :blink::lol::P

8/10/08:

---seperated---

K-1 highlights (more details in profile):

11/24/06: NOA1 (Day 3)

12/19/06: NOA2 (Day 28)

2/28/07: Interview: approved! (Day 99)

4/15/07: Married, in a noreaster (Day 146)

AOS highlights (more details in profile, too):

6/20/07: AOS, EAD, and AP mailed

6/26/07: NOA1 (Day 6)

7/14/07: Biometrics (Day 24)

7/23/07: Recieved AOS RFE (dated 7/17) for W-2s, mailed them out the next day (Day 33)

7/27/07: RFE response received, processing resumed (Day 37)

8/14/07: AOS transferred to CSC (Day 45)

8/21/07: CSC received/is processing AOS (Day 52)

8/29/07: Welcome notice mailed! (Day 60)

8/31/07: Card production ordered! (Day 62)

9/11/07: Greencard in hand! (Day 73)

Note to self: lifting of conditions: May 25th, 2009

Clearly you spend wayyyyyyyy too much time reading each post

You know its a good idea.... Dont hate cuz i thought of it and you didnt. :lol: im kidding

Yo mama's so ugly, when she was born, the doctors had to fit her incubator with tinted windows.

Yo mama so stupid she took a ruler to bed with her to see how long she slept.

yo mamas so stupid, it took her 2 hours to watch 60 minutes

yo mamas so old, she walked into an antique store and they kept her.

21FUNNY.gif

Your mom screwed up the poll!

CIS Office : Philadelphia PA

08/25/09 I-751 Sent to VSC

08/26/09 Package arrives at VSC

08/31/09 Check is Cashed/Clears

08/27/09 NOA

09/24/09 Biometrics

11/24/09 Approval letter arrives!