Dieseltu

Packet 4 arrived.

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

dancin5hr.gif

The fiancée called and says packet 4 arrived. It took 7 days from mailing back packet 3. Tomorrow will be a good day for us. I'm pretty sure I have to do CGI Stanley now. dancin5hr.gif . Thanks for the support group. VernDiesel.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations and good luck !!!

Met online : 2009
Married : 07/28/2010

USCIS
Send I-130 : 06/08/2011
Touched : 06/13/2011
got a NOA1 by e-mail and SMS : 06/15/2011
got "I-797C" hard copy of NOA1 : 06/20/2011
got RFE "I-797E" : 10/15/2011
RFE Reply : 12/15/2011
Touched : 12/16/2011
I-130 Approved : 12/20/2011
got "I-797" hard copy of NOA2 : 12/24/2011
Your I-130 was approved in 183 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC
NVC Case Number : 01/13/2012
Pay "$88" AOS Bill and e-mailed DS-3032 : 02/08/2012
Email from NVC, DS-3032 Accepted : 02/09/2012
AOS Fee Shows PAID : 02/09/2012
IV fee invoiced "$404" : 02/10/2012
IV fee invoiced "$230" : 04/18/2012
Pay "$230" IV Bill : 04/30/2012
IV Fee Shows PAID : 05/02/2012
Send AOS and IV packet : 06/09/2012
AOS and IV packet Received : 06/22/2012
Case completed at NVC : 06/29/2012

Interview Date : 08/28/2012 "Denied"

Case Reaffirmed : 07/16/2013

Second interview - Approved : 10/24/2013

Visa Issued : 10/29/2013

Visa in hand : 10/31/2013

For more details please visit my timeline

485.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

thats strange.

packet 4 came in as postal mailing?

it's supposed to come as an email attachment, a pdf file, when using the cgi stanley / ustraveldocs portal.

Regardless - wow - That's Mondo Superfast turnaround, between 'NVC OUT' and 'P3 received' by beneficiary.

Can you tell us what you attribute that fast turn-around time, to ?

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

I'm not on CGI Stanley yet. I'm not allowed on CGI Stanley until she gets packet 4 and the code. I knew it was coming in the mail. Attorney told me it was coming in the mail. He said wait a month though. It's 7 days. I'm sure he Fed ex it over night too. Fed Ex goes to ghangzhou.

i told him about the shortcut. He said he does it every day. More or less mind my own business.

My fiancée said they are still doing mail and emails. Both ways. I read it somewhere too. I think it was CGI site. That said it. The Consulate is still mailing for packet 4 K1s. At their discretion. Because they are still in charge of K1s. Not CGI Stanley. But not for the other types. It had something to do with K1 visas. And I cant access CGI until packet 4 got to her. With the access code .

Fast turn around. I'm not sure. I can only guess that I have impeccable paperwork. And a good background. My work history is good. And I'm sure they could trace my history back for 35 years. With the documents i sent them. I've got pages of documents that they asked for. And documented contact with her daily. I was approved without photos for my initial. I think my paperwork is so good that my case is ironclad . Even with some error, they say its good to go.

Saying that. I know how to fill out papers the government way. I used to have to turn papers into the government daily.

Other then that or luck. It's the attorney. He's connected. Or just that good. But he won't say. All the women in In Nanning and Shanghai know this guy. She told me about him. She said he was mandatory. We weren't waiting 2 or 3 years. We get him or else we ain't getting married. wow.gif I know he's got cases in every state in America. Europe, All over. He's 97% success. And his failures are because somebody lied. Or hiding something. Or was a criminal and didn't think it mattered.

He called my fiancée to tell her packet 3 was at her apartment before she got home. How does he know when the mail is coming. He emailed me when my mail arrived here in America. He told me before. He knows what's going on before we do. Fine.

He wasn't expensive either. He gave my fiancée a substantial discount off his internet price too.

And I had to interview with him to get him. He can tell if the couple will work out. Or is scammers. And he said he knew right away we are serious and are good together.

I'm damn happy, lucky or both.

Timeline

I'm not on CGI Stanley yet. I'm not allowed on CGI Stanley until she gets packet 4 and the code. I knew it was coming in the mail. Attorney told me it was coming in the mail. He said wait a month though. It's 7 days. I'm sure he Fed ex it over night too. Fed Ex goes to ghangzhou.

i told him about the shortcut. He said he does it every day. More or less mind my own business.

My fiancée said they are still doing mail and emails. Both ways. I read it somewhere too. I think it was CGI site. That said it. The Consulate is still mailing for packet 4 K1s. At their discretion. Because they are still in charge of K1s. Not CGI Stanley. But not for the other types. It had something to do with K1 visas. And I cant access CGI until packet 4 got to her. With the access code .

Fast turn around. I'm not sure. I can only guess that I have impeccable paperwork. And a good background. My work history is good. And I'm sure they could trace my history back for 35 years. With the documents i sent them. I've got pages of documents that they asked for. And documented contact with her daily. I was approved without photos for my initial. I think my paperwork is so good that my case is ironclad . Even with some error, they say its good to go.

Saying that. I know how to fill out papers the government way. I used to have to turn papers into the government daily.

Other then that or luck. It's the attorney. He's connected. Or just that good. But he won't say. All the women in In Nanning and Shanghai know this guy. She told me about him. She said he was mandatory. We weren't waiting 2 or 3 years. We get him or else we ain't getting married. wow.gif I know he's got cases in every state in America. Europe, All over. He's 97% success. And his failures are because somebody lied. Or hiding something. Or was a criminal and didn't think it mattered.

He called my fiancée to tell her packet 3 was at her apartment before she got home. How does he know when the mail is coming. He emailed me when my mail arrived here in America. He told me before. He knows what's going on before we do. Fine.

He wasn't expensive either. He gave my fiancée a substantial discount off his internet price too.

And I had to interview with him to get him. He can tell if the couple will work out. Or is scammers. And he said he knew right away we are serious and are good together.

I'm damn happy, lucky or both.

You didn't need to wait for P4 to be able to make an appointment on CGI. But anyway I think there's plenty of July slots available now so you can pick any day you want.

Good luck!

Timeline

Yes I do have to wait. I have an attorney. And he just paid paid the fees , set up the account, and I'm getting an appointment as we speak. He said no July yet. The fiancée said the embassy is moving in July. But I don't know if it's true or not.

Timeline

You didn't need to wait for P4 to be able to make an appointment on CGI. But anyway I think there's plenty of July slots available now so you can pick any day you want.

Good luck!

I was on CGi one day last week and there were appointments open only July 8 and 9 open (to soon she needs end of July) but ever since that day no appointments available every time I go to the site. K1 by the way. Anyone else see dates open for K1?

Timeline

I was on CGi one day last week and there were appointments open only July 8 and 9 open (to soon she needs end of July) but ever since that day no appointments available every time I go to the site. K1 by the way. Anyone else see dates open for K1?

My guess is the end of July slots have never been open. Sorry I can't look for you at the moment cause my appointment is set.

When I first tried to make an appointment, there was no slot available at all, for about 3 days. So I called the service line (the number is on the 'contact us' page) and reported the situation, and they opened the slots of the first two weeks of July that afternoon.

You should just keep coming back to the system and check for availability, I'm sure there will be new slots open. Calling them might help if you want to.

Timeline

prior to 19 March 2013 - Packet 4 was the interview letter.

What's in your packet 4, Dieseltu ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Hi ! Can she scan it and email it to you ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.