6 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I have been trying to get an RFE sent back to me after it was returned by the post office as undeliverable, after 2 months still no RFE.

What I want to do now is to send all the supporting document to them again, hopefully they will select what they want and resume processing of my case.

My question now is where will I mail the documents to, my case number is MSC***** .

Thank you for your response.

08/02 mailed AOS and EAD, 08/15 recieved bio appointment for 08/22

09/13 AOS status, notice returned undelivered on 09/05, Called 800 line to change mailing address to P.O. Box

10/26 infopass for undelivered notice-no help from USCIS officer

11/01, 11/03 called 800 number to request notice resent

11/09 infopass for EAD and undelivered notice, still no help from officer

11/08,11/13, 11/14, 11/15 EAD touched

11/18 recived another notice for 11/03 call to customer service saying notice sent to me on 08/18 was undeliverable(wasn't that the reason I called!!!)

11/27 3rd infopass for to resend RFE this time meet a nice lady that sent an e-mail to MSC to resend RFE

11/28 Sent evidence for I864 since it seems to be the most common RFE

12/01 e-mail and status RFE finally resent

12/05 status online response to RFE recieved(means RFE was for I864)

12/06, 12/08 AOS touched

12/09 recieved RFE in the mail(didn't bother replying again)

12/09, 12/11 AOS touched 12/13,12/14 EAD touched

12/15 EAD Card ordered!!! Thank God!!!

12/16 EAD touched

12/18 AOS transfered to CSC ,EAD touched, approval notice mailed

12/19 EAD, AOS touched

12/22 AOS recieved at CSC

12/25 AOS touched ,12/26 EAD recieved in mail

12/29, 12/31 AOS touched

01/04 GC ordered!!!

01/05 welcome letter mailed

01/10 approval notice mailed

01/11, 01/15 AOS touched

01/17 recieved GC in mail, email and status online document other than card mailed???

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I have been trying to get an RFE sent back to me after it was returned by the post office as undeliverable, after 2 months still no RFE.

What I want to do now is to send all the supporting document to them again, hopefully they will select what they want and resume processing of my case.

My question now is where will I mail the documents to, my case number is MSC***** .

Thank you for your response.

I think I understand what you are wanting to accomplish and it would go back to MSC. However, since you do not know what the RFE was for, how do you know they will select what they need from the original package of documents if it was not in the packet to begin with? Thus why the RFE in the first place....

Edited by fwaguy

YMMV

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

also are you trying to deal with the post office or the USCIS? I would make an infopass appointment and get them to resend it, if you have not done so already, at least them they would be aware that you have not received it. Then check with your postal office to make sure they deliver it to the right address.

I 130 & I129F (K3) and AOS info in timeline

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Are you saying that you did originally receive the RFE requesting information and replied to it or are you saying the RFE sent out by Missouri USCIS was undeliverable? If the second is the case, you need to get a correct address to USCIS or anything they send out will be returned to them as undeliverable: P.O. cannot forward USCIS mail. If you do not know what the RFE was because your never received it, get an Infopass appointment and have the officer check on why they requested an RFE from Missouri.

In either case, you need the Infopass appointment to check on the RFE request and what happened to the mailing.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Have you thought of emailing MSC and telling them to resend the RFE? Has your address changed? Is your name on the mailbox? Just curious you see because some people have moved and didn't think to let the USCIS know (Form AR-11) OR their name wasn't on the mailbox and the mail was returned as undeliverable. Hope you get this resolved soon.

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I have done almost everything, when I saw the undeliverable status online, I called cusomer service to change my mailing address to a p.o box and request that the notice be resent. I recieved change of address confirmation mail in that p.o box from USCIS, this was on sept 15.

I have my name on the mailbox in my house address, I recived biometric notice on my house address.

I have gone for an infopass and the officer said that there's nothing they can do that I have to write to missouri. I wrote to missouri and also send e-mail to the csc-485 e mail address. All this were done more than a month ago still no response.

I'm willing to try anything to be able to get this problem resolved, that is why I'm thinking of sending in everythin again.

08/02 mailed AOS and EAD, 08/15 recieved bio appointment for 08/22

09/13 AOS status, notice returned undelivered on 09/05, Called 800 line to change mailing address to P.O. Box

10/26 infopass for undelivered notice-no help from USCIS officer

11/01, 11/03 called 800 number to request notice resent

11/09 infopass for EAD and undelivered notice, still no help from officer

11/08,11/13, 11/14, 11/15 EAD touched

11/18 recived another notice for 11/03 call to customer service saying notice sent to me on 08/18 was undeliverable(wasn't that the reason I called!!!)

11/27 3rd infopass for to resend RFE this time meet a nice lady that sent an e-mail to MSC to resend RFE

11/28 Sent evidence for I864 since it seems to be the most common RFE

12/01 e-mail and status RFE finally resent

12/05 status online response to RFE recieved(means RFE was for I864)

12/06, 12/08 AOS touched

12/09 recieved RFE in the mail(didn't bother replying again)

12/09, 12/11 AOS touched 12/13,12/14 EAD touched

12/15 EAD Card ordered!!! Thank God!!!

12/16 EAD touched

12/18 AOS transfered to CSC ,EAD touched, approval notice mailed

12/19 EAD, AOS touched

12/22 AOS recieved at CSC

12/25 AOS touched ,12/26 EAD recieved in mail

12/29, 12/31 AOS touched

01/04 GC ordered!!!

01/05 welcome letter mailed

01/10 approval notice mailed

01/11, 01/15 AOS touched

01/17 recieved GC in mail, email and status online document other than card mailed???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.