Timeline

HI guys!

I check early in the Morning our (K1/K2) visa status and it says:

01 - Administrative Processing

02 - Ready

And then I check tonight again and it says:

01 - Issued

02 - Ready

I assume that 01 refers to K1, and 02 refers to K2. But what does that mean? That my child has not visa issued yet??

Any K1/K2 having same status as mine?

Please enlighten me..

NOTE: When our packet from NVC arrived in USEM-Manila and we checked the website it says:

01 - Ready

02 - Ready

Means that we are ready for the interview. And We're gone to our interview 8days ago now and now I wonder why 02 is still on READY??

Please help me to enlighten my mind.

Do I have to wait?

or

Do I need to call the USEM-Manila??

Please advice Thanks! :)

♥♥God gave you to me. I asked Him why, He said, “Because he can fill your life like no one else can.” ♥♥I love you and I really miss you so much luv!♥♥Hope to be with you soon and have a happy family!♥♥

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

*** Thread moved from K-1 Process forum to Philippines regional subforum -- country-specific topic. ***

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Looks like they will be printing your visa and sending (both) to 2GO very soon.

Before our interview when I check the ceac website it was like this:

01-ready

02-ready

means that we are ready to set our interview.. And we had our interview last May 22.. and when I checked last May 29 (night time) again our visa

status it was like this:

01-administrative processing

02-ready

and when I checked again on May 30 (morning) our visa status it was like this:

01-issued

02-ready

SO, I noticed that 02 that refers I think in K2, that there's no changes it always says READY it's been 9days since our interview...

what do you think Mr. Hank that means?

♥♥God gave you to me. I asked Him why, He said, “Because he can fill your life like no one else can.” ♥♥I love you and I really miss you so much luv!♥♥Hope to be with you soon and have a happy family!♥♥

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think the embassy website is much better for tracking the visa, CEAC isn't always as informative.

Really, I think all is fine and that you will soon be seeing the 2G0 guy!

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

I think the embassy website is much better for tracking the visa, CEAC isn't always as informative.

Really, I think all is fine and that you will soon be seeing the 2G0 guy!

how can I check thru embassy website could you give me the link please? thanks :)

Timeline

TRACK YOUR VISA/PASSPORT AT THE EMBASSY

State Dept. visa tracking: https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx? (not updated or as accurate as the USEM website)

Here is a link for requirements for receiving your passport with the visa, there are also options for tracking the status of your visa/passport is currently. You can also change delivery options.

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-passportretrieve.asp#trackingoptions

If your application was temporarily refused under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, you can now check the status of your application online.

http://manila.usembassy.gov/adminprocessing2.html

2GO CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR CHECKING DELIVERY

2Go customer service hotline (+632) 5287-136 is available Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 7:00 pm and Saturday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.

TRACK YOUR PASSPORT/VISA THROUGH 2GO

http://supplychain.2go.com.ph/CustomerSupport/etrace/index.asp Enter your MNL number or passport number or UID number off the embassy confirmation letter (online confirmation page by bar code).

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

K1 -

Passport Status : Your passport is still with post

K2 -

Passport Status : Your passport is still with post

This what I saw.. When I try to check

Timeline

I also try 2go and it says INVALID

what is that mean? I am so stressed right now..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi lufthgiled! :)

The 2go website is almost always useless. So don't worry about it being "invalid".

Don't worry too much if your visa has not yet been delivered since it has only been 7 working days since May 22. :) You can start calling the USEM once the 10th day has passed. Hopefully, by early next week, your status will be changed to "In transit from post". :) Good luck!

Timeline

I also try 2go and it says INVALID

what is that mean? I am so stressed right now..

until the embassy website states that the visa has been shipped there is nothing for you to do but be patient. Really there is nothing to be stressed about..

Soon ....

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Thanks guys!

I'm just worried because my daughter and I have only one folder when we were interviewed.

Anyway, thanks and will keep you guys updated.

:)

Timeline

You did not do DS forms for your daughter? Oops! That changes things.

The embassy instructions letter is very clear; EACH applicant must submit forms.

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manila/19452/public/Revised%20K1%20Instruction_rtf2_rtf2_001.pdf

I would suggest calling the embassy, you may need to schedule an interview for your daughter, or you may get lucky and they will want you to simply deliver the DS forms, NBI, NSO BC, AND another I-134 with supporting documents.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

My daughter and I comply and submit each ds forms, bc, and i-134. I gave all what Filipino consul asked the day my daughter and I interviewed..(same date, same time)

What I meant was, my case and my daughter's case are only in one folder and I wonder why in ceac website it says they Issued me a visa but my daughter is still in Ready and it was like, nothing change.. I am just a little bit worried.

Timeline

Ah... whew!! You were trying to get me worried also... :lol:

So I will go back to relax and be patient... they will both arrive very soon. Did you check the embassy website? That is the one to use for tracking your visa

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.