myimmhelp

I 130 (IR 5)..,parent

66 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I filed for my parents I 130 in dec2012 . I have received the receipt Noa1 with MSC .#

Since them no LUD on the case wondering what's going on .

It's 6 months on June 2013

Most depressing time in ones life waiting for approvals from USCIS

Good bless????

Hi don't worry about it. Mine it takes 9 months and finally Iast week, I received the email from NVC for my mom's interview will be on July 12. It will arrive yours soon. just be patient as seems they're very occupied this time:)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-5 Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

I submited I-130 for my mom, NOA date June 17th, 2013. My mom is eager to travel and see her grand child. She has a valit 10 yr visitor visa till 2021. If she comes to the US, can we complete the process for her green card here or does she have to go back to her home country (Bulgaria) for the interview?

I submited I-130 for my mom, NOA date June 17th, 2013. My mom is eager to travel and see her grand child. She has a valit 10 yr visitor visa till 2021. If she comes to the US, can we complete the process for her green card here or does she have to go back to her home country (Bulgaria) for the interview?

Yes you can if you are capable to prove to the Interview Officer that she didn't get the visitor visa at the sole purpose to immigrate to the United States. But you also want to make sure you don't start the process after she becomes illegal in the U.S. What I mean is that even though her visa is valid for 10 years, visitors are not allowed to stay in the U.S more than 6 months per entry.

@myimmhelp I've never heard USCIS calling petitioner in for interview for parents' petitions. That's nerve racking right there!

I was called to the local office with my Original BC and US Naturalization certificate. the office just looked at it and approved the case right away. I had not submitted my BC along with the 130 . I had a affidavit of BC which I used when I filled for my GC back in 2005. Meanwhile I got my BC registered with my local register office and got a BC issued right before the interview.

I was called to the local office with my Original BC and US Naturalization certificate. the office just looked at it and approved the case right away. I had not submitted my BC along with the 130 . I had a affidavit of BC which I used when I filled for my GC back in 2005. Meanwhile I got my BC registered with my local register office and got a BC issued right before the interview.

Congrats!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

April filer!!

Noa1 priority date april 10,2013.. Does anyone here received Noa2 for parents ! Please keep me update!!!

Thank you

mine APRIL 19 priority date, still waiting for noa2...

Timeline for my Mother

April 19, 2013 - submit the form I-130

April 22, 2013 - Receive the NOA1

July 29, 2013 - Approved NOA2 ( 82 working days)

July 30, 2013 - USCIS shipped my documents to NVC

Aug 5, 2013 - Arrived at NVC Building

Aug 13, 2013 - Got the NVC case # via PHONE

Aug 14, 2013 - Got the Invoice # via PHONE

Aug 15, 2013 - Send my DS-3032 via Email

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

Aug 17, 2013 - Got an email to print the COVER SHEET

Aug 21, 2013 - send the AOS overnight at NVC

Aug 28, 2013 - Accept the DS-3032

Aug 30, 2013 - IV BILL pay and Documents Sent to NVC receive the checklist AOS.

September 19, 2013 Sent back the checklist

September 20, 2013 Sept 26, arrived @ NVC

Sept 30,2013 - already encode to their system

ADVANCE MEDICAL @ St. Luke - SEPTEMBER 23, 2013

CASE COMPLETE AS OF TODAY : OCTOBER 23,2013

NOVEMBER 1 , 2013 -Documents left at NVC - Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center

NOVEMBER 4, 2013 Delivered - Signed for by : CEZAR NARTEA

NOVEMBER 5, 2013 - CEAC Case Creation Date: 13-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 05-Nov-2013 Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions.

DECEMBER 09, 2013 INTERVIEW DATE FOR MY MOTHER ( scheduled by NVC)

RESCHEDULED ONLINE for my mother interview early, NOVEMBER 18, 2013 - PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

11-25-2013 -2go -- transit

11-26-2013 - VISA ON HAND

12-05-2013 - scheduled fly to USA.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

@shiela ur petition for parents

yes for my mother... still waiting for NOA2.. my center @ NBC hope it will get approved end of this month..

good luck..

Timeline for my Mother

April 19, 2013 - submit the form I-130

April 22, 2013 - Receive the NOA1

July 29, 2013 - Approved NOA2 ( 82 working days)

July 30, 2013 - USCIS shipped my documents to NVC

Aug 5, 2013 - Arrived at NVC Building

Aug 13, 2013 - Got the NVC case # via PHONE

Aug 14, 2013 - Got the Invoice # via PHONE

Aug 15, 2013 - Send my DS-3032 via Email

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

Aug 17, 2013 - Got an email to print the COVER SHEET

Aug 21, 2013 - send the AOS overnight at NVC

Aug 28, 2013 - Accept the DS-3032

Aug 30, 2013 - IV BILL pay and Documents Sent to NVC receive the checklist AOS.

September 19, 2013 Sent back the checklist

September 20, 2013 Sept 26, arrived @ NVC

Sept 30,2013 - already encode to their system

ADVANCE MEDICAL @ St. Luke - SEPTEMBER 23, 2013

CASE COMPLETE AS OF TODAY : OCTOBER 23,2013

NOVEMBER 1 , 2013 -Documents left at NVC - Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center

NOVEMBER 4, 2013 Delivered - Signed for by : CEZAR NARTEA

NOVEMBER 5, 2013 - CEAC Case Creation Date: 13-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 05-Nov-2013 Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions.

DECEMBER 09, 2013 INTERVIEW DATE FOR MY MOTHER ( scheduled by NVC)

RESCHEDULED ONLINE for my mother interview early, NOVEMBER 18, 2013 - PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

11-25-2013 -2go -- transit

11-26-2013 - VISA ON HAND

12-05-2013 - scheduled fly to USA.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mann, aug 10 will be 7 months for me!

I still didnt recieve my approval.. And i keep checking my reciept every week in the uscis online status and it keep saying "error". i talk to congressman last month and they only tells me that they will contact me once they get any news from the uscis.

Is the uscis really a backlog!? Seriously this is taking longer and longer.

They need to hire more people because of the volume of the USC filing petitions.

(If we can only volunteer to process our own papers it would be much better..) lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.