Teacher Mark

TpHCM Consular Employee Accused of Visa Fraud.

25 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Gowon - in most English Speaking countries,

'estranged spouse' always means one is still legally married.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Timeline

Gowon - in most English Speaking countries,

'estranged spouse' always means one is still legally married.

Yes Darnell, my friend, unlike China (and arguably Texas), English is the official language of Nigeria rofl.gif

I use Ex when people are not together anymore. Ex Wife, Ex Boss, Ex Girlfriend - youknowwhatImeanvern?

My question still stands, why does he need to "approach" his Ex for divorce? Why not simply file and carve her out from his life?

Edited by Gowon

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Cyprus
Timeline

I have always wondered with all the "for immigration benefits only" blanket refusals, returns and denials if there isn't a quota system in place

for certain countries that is "unspoken", that is cleverly hidden by the veil of non -transparency. Perhaps a fact that CO's are looked at being too

lenient when not following a certain percentage average. This "average" being designed to be adhered to.

I tend to believe there is and one day we will read about it.

There was another post with another dirty CO taking bribes, I do not recall the country right now.....I have to dig for the thread from long ago.

I found the post :

My friend and his fiancee are here and married now. He also had the NOID thing on our second filing. I put in a several page response and to my surprise the petition was approved even with acusations of falsifing paperwork, lying and forging documents..... It just happened that the this Mr. Turner at the The Consular Section U.S. Embassy in Vientiane, Laos was canned and as I understand had been blackmailing and stealing from the applicants by denial of applications and who will ever know what else.

I am wondering if there is any reprisal against this person that caused so much heart break and no doubt cost from refiling paperwork and as everyone knows that isn't a cheap process. Just a thought!!!!

(Quoted post from JohnandNora)

And another thread here:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/282210-crooked-consulate-vos/

Any other crooks elsewhere ?

Spoiler

I-129F Sent : 3-31-2014, NOA2: 4-6-2014

NVC Received : some dinkelsberry yehoo in the house of clingons send our petition to the wrong consulate.

Consulate Received : July 30,2014 Transfer to right embassy complete.

Interview Date : Oct 22, 2014

Interview Result : AP , requesting another PC (not expired) and certified divorce decree (was submitted)Stokes interview via phone for petitioner 4 hrs after interview.

Oct 23 email notification visa approved.
Visa Received : Nov. 3 , 2014 VISA IN HAND.

US Entry : Nov. 21, 2014

Marriage : Dec 27, 2014

AOS send : May 12, 2015, received May 14, 2015 USPS priority

Email &text : May 18, 2015, check cashed May 19,2015, return receipt May 21, 2015 stamped USCIS Lockbox, NOA1 (3x) May 22,2015

Biometrics : June 1, 2015 letter received for appointment June 8, 2015, successful walk-in June 1, 2015

RFE : June 12, 2015 for income not meeting guideline. Income does ( ! ) exceed guideline.

RFE response : June 26, 2015 returned with a boat load full of financial evidence.

UPDATE: July 5, 2015 updated on all 3 cases, RFE received June 30, 2015.

Service request : Aug 12, 2015, letter received that it will be processed within 90 days from receipt of RFE.

UPDATE: Aug 24, 2015, EAD card being produced/ordered. ( 102 days from AOS receipt day and 55 days from RFE response received.) Thank you Jesus !

Emails : Aug 24, 2015, EAD approved, EAD card ordered.

I-797 EAD/AP approval notice received : Aug 27, 2015

EAD/AP combo card mailed : Aug 27, 2015, EAD/AP combo card received: Aug 31, 2015

Renewal application send for EAD/AP : May 31,2016 (AOS pending over 1 year). Received June 2, 2016,Notice date June7, 2016, emails,texts, NOA1 hard copy

Service request for pending AOS April 21, 2016, case not assigned yet.
Service request for pending AOS June 14, 2016, tier 2 said performing background checks.
Expedite request for EAD/AP Aug 3, 2016, Aug10 notification >request was received, assigned, completed. RFE letter requesting evidence for expedite, docs faxed Aug18

*Service request for I-485 Aug 3, 2016, Aug11 notification> request was assigned. Service request Dec 2, 2016.
AOS Interview letter received Aug 12, 2016

AOS Interview September 21, 2016.

Second Biometrics appointment letters received for EAD and AOS on Aug 15, 2016 for Aug 17 ( 2 day notice).

Second Biometrics completed Aug 17, 2016

Third Biometrics appointment letter received Aug 19, 2016 for Sept. 1, 2016. WTH ?!

EAD/AP (renewal) approval Aug 22, 2016, NOA2 received Aug 25, 2016

Renewal EAD in production notification text and online, expedite successful 4 days after RFE request response was faxed, Aug25mailed,Aug29received.

Sept. 21 Interview, 2 hour interview, we were separated and asked about 50 questions each for an hour each. IO was firm but professional, some smiles.
Several service requests made, contacted Senator and Ombudsman. Background checks still pending.
July 21, 2017 HOME VISIT.  Went well. Topic thread in AOS forum.
Waiting to skip ROC and get 10 yr GC due to over 2 year while pending AOS
AOS APPROVED Oct. 4, 2017 * Green card in hand Oct 13, 2017 !!!!!

First K1 denied after 16 month of AP. Refiled. We are a couple since 2009. Not a sprint but a matter of endurance.

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

tMark - apologies - I find none of what you've written in post #13, hard to believe at all.

Surprisingly enough, I'm not surprised that you're not surprised Darnell.

Edited by Teacher Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a bedtime story that's hard to believe, but 100% true. After I went solo in 2009, started dating a beatiful and intelligent university student. We dated about 3 months before I approached my estranged wife and tried to get a divorce, so I could marry my girlfriend before she came to her senses. The visa ####### said no, of course, even though she wasn't told about my g/f and she was lving with some other poor sap. About a month later I sat down with my g/f and laid out 3 options, the last being we split up. She chose door 3 and I agreed. We remained friends and 3 months later she tells me thwt she's applying for a J visa to work in a restaurant in Maine. Cost = 5k. I tole her it would never happen. A single, beautiful Viet girl in on a J? No way. I was wrong. She worked in Maine for 3 months, then returned, met a guy from Finland, went there and stayed. I regret that I didn't return to America when she was there and circumvent the bs in HCM.

m

If I recall correctly, you ARE an ESL teacher over there right? If that's still true, I'd say your vocabulary choice is rather poor IMHO.

PS> That visa "#######" said this in one of your Youtube videos (which you posted here VJ and now have deleted it) "Du Me May"......roughly translated in English "F^$$^$^$ you" when you approached her from behind and scared her. What do you expect from an individual that speaks foul language like that? I just laughed and shaked my head when I watched that video. Mark has been hanging around with the wrong crowd and he hasn't fully understood who he was messing with!

Edited by Banh Xeo

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

If I recall correctly, you ARE an ESL teacher over there right? If that's still true, I'd say your vocabulary choice is rather poor IMHO.

PS> That visa "#######" said this in one of your Youtube videos (which you posted here VJ and now have deleted it) "Du Me May"......roughly translated in English "F^$$^$^$ you" when you approached her from behind and scared her. What do you expect from an individual that speaks foul language like that? I just laughed and shaked my head when I watched that video. Mark has been hanging around with the wrong crowd and he hasn't fully understood who he was messing with!

ANTIQUIS TEMPORIBUS, NATI TIBI IN RUPIBUS VENTOSISSIMIS EXPONEBANTUR AD NECEM.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

Aren't K-1 visas nonimmigrant? So, would they have gone through this nonimmigrant department? Do we need to find out who our CO was to get ready to prove that we didn't pay anything?

K1s are a hybrid visa type, they are non immigrant visa application that are processed by the immigrant section.

Allegedly. I know nothing and will admit to nothing.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.