JLSBMF

question about NVC status update

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I just checked our case online and it now says

READY instead of at NVC and it has a creation date and a status update date which is today

does this mean its already been sent to the consulate? the creation date I know is the day it was recieved by the NVC but the status update date is on a Sunday? the NVC is closed on sundays but the consulate in amman is open??

I cant wait to call tomorrow and confirm everything but i was hoping someone on VJ would know what it means....

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Sounds like it is ready to be sent to the embassy maybe?

I never saw that message. Just checked mine and it says in transit. I hope that means mine is on it's way to London :)

event.png

07.22.2011 Met the other half of my soul for first time In the US
06.08.2012 Got engaged
08.01.2012 I-129F submitted
08.07.2012 NOA1 received
04.18.2013 RFE email & Txt

04.24.2013 RFE email & Txt again!

04.28.2013 RFE hard copy rec'vd

05.03.2013 RFE response mailed to CSC

05.06.2013 RFE response received at CSC

05.09.2013 NOA2 text!!!!!!

05.13.2013 NOA2 Hard Copy received YAY!!!!

07.24.2013 Date of Packet 4

07.26.2013 Received packet 4

08.30.2013 Interview at London Embassy

APPROVED!!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Sounds like it is ready to be sent to the embassy maybe?

I never saw that message. Just checked mine and it says in transit. I hope that means mine is on it's way to London smile.png

Im sure its in route

I received a reply from the embssy saying they havent recieved our case yet - even though NVC said it was sent electronically on the 14th??

Guess Im just super over excited ....

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

no idea what it means hun, the website you check was down for months after my husband's case was forwarded so the only thing we could do was wait for an interview date to be assigned, and that is done at the NVC the first week of the month for the following month in Jordan. You won't get your interview date until the first week in June for July, just like us. We had case complete May 9(missed the cut off by 2 days) and we received the interview date first week in June for July 16.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.