plakoplako

copy of noa2

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Laos
Timeline

I looked at the step by step in vj. and it say to send all original to fiancee once you have noa2. But my question is that do i need to send the original noa2 or can it be a copy? and also can i just send the copy check stub? And how far out bank statement and employment letter do they take like 6 month, 4 month a week, etc.. from date of interview? ty

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

they wanted to see the original NOA2 at my interview and they kept a copy of it in my file.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

ty

will they keep the original or they just want to see it

They want to see it thats why they kept only a copy. I have my original in my safe.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I looked at the step by step in vj. and it say to send all original to fiancee once you have noa2. But my question is that do i need to send the original noa2 or can it be a copy? and also can i just send the copy check stub? And how far out bank statement and employment letter do they take like 6 month, 4 month a week, etc.. from date of interview? ty

My first experience with a interview we missed one copy and they kept our original . This was just a letter sent , but I was upset a little to lose it . I would advise to make a copy of everything .

With the bank information I am going to go back 2 years . Not an entire print out of every deposit and purchase . There must be some way to print out just a year summary of the ending balance . I would do 2012 and up to date 2013 . Or maybe some of 2011 to make it a total of 2 years . To be honest I do not know if this can be done , but I would think it could be .

Paystubs a copy should be fine . Also have the orignals on hand as well .

• 1 month later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Laos
Timeline

I sent in copy a copy to my husband and with the petition. I kept all original NOAs with me. Also we did about 4 months worth of statement. Also I sent 4 months of check stubs too. Our paperwork were fine at the interview

Edited by hnubno

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.