5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Well I looked up dhl because my fiance has sent me things from them and I was surprised that Nigeria was not a country listed in their drop down box. So I guess I'll use FedEx to deliver our copies of everything sent in with our k1 petition. Unless anyone has a better idea. If this gets lost in the mail we're screwed.also I want to ask if I've forgotten anything. In addition I'm sending our new evidence of an ongoing relationship (chats, call log, texts), new letter of intent to marry, an attachment for our g325a from both of us because we both have new jobs, the I-134 from me and one from cosponsor...each with letter from employer, pay stubs, and tax transcripts, and I printed off forms ds156 and ds156k and part 1 of ds230. Also instructions for medical and the paper to present for police clearance. We know not to do those two until it's closer to interview date. We're at nvc. I'm including my original birth certificate (yikes) and divorce decree. Copies or originals of our noa2 and noa1 and receipts? Whew. Have I forgotten anything?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

PLEASE PLEASE USE FEDEX GLOBAL...THEY GAURENTEE DELIVERY WITHIN THE DAYS THEY TELL YOU....USUALLY 4-5 AND IF IT'S NOT THERE ON THAT DATE THEY REFUND ALL OF YOUR MONEY AND STILL GET YOUR PACKAGE DELIVERED...I USED THEM FOR EVERYTHING THEY NEVER FAILED ME AND EVEN WHEN THEY WERE ONE DAY LATE THEY PAID AND GOT IT THERE! GO FEDEX GLOBAL. YOU CAN GO THRU THE U.S. POSTAL SERVICE TO USE FEDEX GLOBAL IT'S CHEAPER THAN USING REGULAR FEDEX. CONGRATS ON MOVING FORWARD AND BLESSINGS...ALMOST THERE! ALSO THEY GAVE YOU A LIST OF THINGS THEY NEED....LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE SENDING IT ALL..DON'T FORGET EVERY PICTURE YOU GUYS EVER TOOK AND PICTURES OF YOUR FAMILY, YOUR HOME AND YOUR FRIENDS..THIS WAY HE KNOWS MORE ABOUT HIS LIVING ENVIRONMENT IN THE U.S...THEY CAN BE OVERLY PICKY AT THIS EMBASY BUT TELL HIM THAT CONFIDENCE AND LOVE WILL PREVAIL..NOT TO BE COCKY..THEY ARE ALL EMOTIONAL THERE. YOU BOTH GOT THIS NOW GO GET IT!

Edited by LAGOSLOVE

The World is Yours to Experience....Venture out into it and find Love!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.