EmberEmpress

Infopass appointment

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'm tired of waiting around to hear from the CSC so I thought I'd be proactive! :blush:

I was wondering what to take along with me to my infopass meeting? I know I need my NOA1 and infopass appointment form but should I bring along my K-1 packet? Has anyone in the forum been to Omaha Field Office in Nebraska and have some advice? :help:

I don't want to go in there blindly and forget something.

Thank you! :D

A

~You to me are everything; the sweetest song that I could sing.~

I'm tired of waiting around to hear from the CSC so I thought I'd be proactive! :blush:

I was wondering what to take along with me to my infopass meeting? I know I need my NOA1 and infopass appointment form but should I bring along my K-1 packet? Has anyone in the forum been to Omaha Field Office in Nebraska and have some advice? :help:

I don't want to go in there blindly and forget something.

Thank you! :D

A

They are going to say your are still inside their processing date of July 18, 2012 so there is nothing they can do.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do;jsessionid=baclTICHZbcMv-98Ex04t

Edited by amykathleen2005

England.gif England!

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Sent: 7/21/12

NOA1: 7/23/12

Touch: 7/24/2012

Biometrics: 8/24/2012

Card Production Ordered: 3/6/2013

*Eligible for Naturalization: October 13, 2013*

Timeline

I guess I'm confused as to what that means. Are they only required to help you if you have filed before July 18, 2012? After that you just have to "sit tight"? :wacko:

Timeline

I guess I'm confused as to what that means. Are they only required to help you if you have filed before July 18, 2012? After that you just have to "sit tight"? :wacko:

Their official processing time is for July 18th. Therefore they are not going to take any action if you are still within their advertised time frame. They are usually only willing to put in a service request if you are outside of their processing times. You are three months out of their processing times so help will be unlikely.

England.gif England!

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Timeline

(Love your Whovian reference :D )

I'm still not fully understanding. :bonk: I filed in October 2012 and it has been over 6 months with nothing from them. How can I be within their July 18, 2012 processing date? The link you sent didn't take me anywhere. Sorry to be so ignorant. :lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

USCIS posts the current processing times for various petitions. You can look at USCIS.gov and find it . Unless your case was filed before the date the have posted ( july 18 , 2012 I just checked ) you are considered to be on track and no infopass appointment will help. You will be ushered in , sit in line and be told by the clerk that all is in order. If info pass appointments had any effect on the time there would be lines for NY to Orlando of people wanting to speed up their petition.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Thanks! Love Dr Who!

They are currently doing petitions which have been filed on or before July 18th 2012. You are after that date so they technically haven't gotten to you yet at least according to their processing times listed. If you go here: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do and click the California Service Center processing times it will show all of the different types of petitions they do there and where they are in doing them.

England.gif England!

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Timeline

Thanks! Love Dr Who!

They are currently doing petitions which have been filed on or before July 18th 2012. You are after that date so they technically haven't gotten to you yet at least according to their processing times listed. If you go here: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do and click the California Service Center processing times it will show all of the different types of petitions they do there and where they are in doing them.

Thank you!! I'm a huge fan as well! :D

Thank you! I guess I'll cancel it then.....

I didn't mean that you couldn't try. I just suspect it might not be much help. If you are in the area and willing to go then try it. But I wouldn't drive many hours for it.

England.gif England!

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.