pancu

one day passport!!!!!!

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

people who knows that any possibility to get a (new aapplicant.. first apply) US passport in a one day in washington DC passport agency ???

You have to prove you are traveling within two weeks

http://travel.state.gov/passport/npic/agencies/agencies_902.html

Timeline

my resident adress in phila penny state and my citizenship certificate has phila/ penny so should i apply in phila or at anywhere?? if i can apply in washinton dc passport agency then can i get it in one day ? if yes then how much money ?? totaly??

You can apply same day in Philly http://travel.state....encies_899.html I think you can go anywhere they do same day, but you should have an appointment.

The fee schedule is here http://travel.state....s/fees_837.html

I have no idea if there is an extra fee is same day service. We paid extra to expedite (not traveling until June) Richard had his passport appointment at the local post office on a Monday and the passport arrive eleven days later his naturalization certification came two days later.

Edited by bettenan

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

Just did it in Miami yesterday... Total with $60 expedite fee was $225 for passport and card. Made appointment at 9 am, had to prove traveling, then picked it up at 2 pm...

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Timeline

what kind a prrove you showed to them ? if it was trip ticket.. then you just got trip ticket rezervation or bought it ??

You have to prove you ARE traveling. So you will have to have bought the ticket.

Timeline

He had the latter from the ship he was attending with his reservation, plus a letter from his employer stating he was scheduled for a job on Sunday leaving the USA. I talked to one guy there who made a fully refundable reservation and planned to cancel it (hence the fully refundable option) because he had not made his actual flight reservations yet... He showed them the reservation confirmation.

I-130

Citizenship Process;

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

DOS came out with a requirement, just can't show your flight reservation on your smart phone, want a printed copy of your flight itinerary. Also have to check about payment, don't believe they can take cash or a credit card. Completed form, two approved passport photos, and original proof of your US citizenship.

Filed: Timeline

people you means that they can accept to the trip ticket reservation?? right ? because if you want to buy trip ticket you have to put your passport number yeah i do not have pasport yet so i can not put thats why according to the my idea.. they should eccept.. we already accepted to the pay more dude ??

Timeline

people you means that they can accept to the trip ticket reservation?? right ? because if you want to buy trip ticket you have to put your passport number yeah i do not have pasport yet so i can not put thats why according to the my idea.. they should eccept.. we already accepted to the pay more dude ??

For the number of reservations we made, never had to provide the passport number, but are told for international flights to bring your passport with you. Like we didn't know that.

Timeline

On our last flight, had to swipe the same credit card we used to buy the tickets, then at another machine were told to swipe our passports. What we got was a ticket like you would except from buying a one buck candy bar.

Then had to go through inspection, you try to keep all this stuff organized, but end up with a mess, darn near lost that stupid boarding pass, got mixed up with a bunch of other junk I had in my pockets. Can't even give you a folder anymore so you can keep these tickets all together.

Then dealing with a DOS that is still living in the stone age days when they gave you a folder with all of your tickets neatly placed inside. You do have to print out your reservation from the net with spare copies using your own computer and printer to show them.

Ha, claim they are going paperless, maybe for them, but not for us.

Timeline

At the Miami office we used a credit card...

I-130

Citizenship Process;

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.