skatetrash

Starting Naturalization Application Today - any advice?

19 posts in this topic

I guess my only question left for you then would be, why are you here? You have no timeline, your journey starts with citizenship, you have no personal stats or information on your profile and obviously don't need any help or advice from such an uneducated group as us. I didn't suggest that all attorneys did a poor job, just the facts of cases I knew of. The attorney does exactly the same thing...fill out the proper forms, file them at the appropriate times...etc. That's just my opinion though

why are you here? what's the matter? can't accept the truth that it got your panties up in a bunch.. i don't need to explain to you anything.. don't hijack this thread and start making it a personal thing.. jeeesh.. and that's my opinion..

Edited by av8or

LPR 2007

CITIZENSHIP 2012

N-400 filed based marriage to usc = april ??

biometrics = june 21

interview = august 2

oath taking = august 29

done..

Study but don't just study the answers to the questions, study why it is the answer. Learn some of the history if you haven't already. It will help during the testing. As well as remove the " omg I don't understand this but I need to remember the answers" issue.

Great advice, not sure I can persuade my 24 year old son to do the same but he does have the advantage of having attended high school here.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Great advice, not sure I can persuade my 24 year old son to do the same but he does have the advantage of having attended high school here.

You could try the American history for dummys book! I used that as well as a cliff notes for american government. They weren't too bad to read. But yes having gone to HS in the USA would give a leg up on it. I also watched Stephen Fry in America on Netflix and that helped me learn some stuff as well, in a much more fun way lol.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Sorry Skatetrash - anyway - There are several cool apps for android that my wife has been using. They're multiple choice flash card type and she's really learned a lot! Now if we can conquer driving and bike riding she'll be all set ;)

-USCIS-

COMPLETED - March 9th, 2010

-NVC-

CASE COMPLETE - April 2nd, 2010

-INTERVIEW-

APPROVED - May 18th, 2010

POE - Detroit, June 11th, 2010

GREEN CARD - July 21st, 2010

SS CARD - August 13th, 2010

-ROC-

I-751 Sent March 23rd, 2012

NOA1 March 26th, 2012

Biometrics Appt. April 27th, 2012

Bio done early - April 18th, 2012

ROC Approved - September 12, 2012

10 Year GC - September 17, 2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.