Mary Therese

Medical Exam Experience for US Embassy Applicants

41 posts in this topic

hello po im cOnfuse kc..k1 din sa amin nka skedule na nang 20 interview ng fiance ko kaso walang dumating na packet 3 importanti ba yun?..thank you smile.png

Hi...di talaga dadating yun....:), instruction letter and some brochure about domestic violence info lang ang matatangggap mo from Air 21. Sa sulat andun nakalagay an i download mo ang official instruction packet sa website nila :) , this June 20 na ang interview you mean? and the letter didnt arrive yet?

we are now expecting our first baby! :goofy: (L) :dancing: (F) :wub: :star: :dance: :jest:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi...di talaga dadating yun....:), instruction letter and some brochure about domestic violence info lang ang matatangggap mo from Air 21. Sa sulat andun nakalagay an i download mo ang official instruction packet sa website nila :) , this June 20 na ang interview you mean? and the letter didnt arrive yet?

opo sa june 20 na :) wala dumating kahit ano sa kanya...not even instruction letter :(

opo sa june 20 na smile.png wala dumating kahit ano sa kanya...not even instruction letter sad.png

hi....ganun ba...perhaps you should as the beneficiary to contact USEM about the matter...is he done with medical exam na? kasi when i had my medical exam one of the documents asked was a copy of the instruction letter from USEM....

we are now expecting our first baby! :goofy: (L) :dancing: (F) :wub: :star: :dance: :jest:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi theresa,congrats!your post is somewhat helpful for those who have not gotten their medical exam yet like me.Would it be a problem if i may not be able to show an appointment letter or instruction letter from USembassy,only NO2 copy is what i got to show because we have not schedule yet our interview but i know it is just ok to take medical exam ahead before making an appointment for interview...Mavs-k1

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Hi theresa,congrats!your post is somewhat helpful for those who have not gotten their medical exam yet like me.Would it be a problem if i may not be able to show an appointment letter or instruction letter from USembassy,only NO2 copy is what i got to show because we have not schedule yet our interview but i know it is just ok to take medical exam ahead before making an appointment for interview...Mavs-k1

Hi....sa website kasi listed among requirements yung copy of appointment letter or instruction letter from USEM.

For this para makasiguro, tawagan mo na lng yung SLEC mismo...kasi wawa ka naman kung para lang jan sa papel na yan di ka nila i-admit...esp. kung di ka from Manila...kakapagod yun...

God Bless :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi there. I am now in the USA and have been told by the officials at the homeland immigration service that I need a 2nd medical exam in the USA even though I've had one less than 4 months ago in the USA...I've been told this by two different officials...is this true? Has anyone had to have a 2nd medical??

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi there. I am now in the USA and have been told by the officials at the homeland immigration service that I need a 2nd medical exam in the USA even though I've had one less than 4 months ago in the USA...I've been told this by two different officials...is this true? Has anyone had to have a 2nd medical??

Maybe i could share some info based on the site ive read....Only if your DS-3025 is marked "incomplete" is a I-693 required to be completed,If it is marked as such incomplete ,it is required to complete certain portions of the I-693 and have civil surgeon certify the form & seal it in an envelope.For k1,k2,K3 or K4 visa holders,the I-693 instruction state that you are not required to have another medical exam as long as your form I-485 is filed within 1year of your overseas medical examination.If you missed any shots from your overseas medical,a I-693 vaccination transcription is required to be completed by seeing a Civil Surgeon to have certain portions of the I-693 completed & have the civil surgeon certify the form(sealing the original in an envelope & giving you a copy) .Some says that this part is a little confusing because even you had completed an age appropriate vaccines & yet some people claim to have gotten RFE's for not having their I-693 transcribed.The trick there is call around & find a civil surgeon who will not require you to do another medical because your medical should still be valid a whole year.............'hope that helps..

Edited by Tim/Mav

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi there thank u so much for sharing your medical experienced i really find it helpful esp that im planning to sched mine this coming monday... :-) im just bit worried bcoz u mentioned that they really advised to sched med exam after 7 days of period..are they really strict on this..or as long as u dont have period on the day of exam will be okay? Also need ur input with regards to immunization since i dont have any records do u think it will be a great problem ...thank u so much ur reply will be o much of help to me..btw im shane :-)

• 6 years later...
On 3/27/2013 at 5:02 PM, Mary Therese said:

hi..no..only the medical exam results will be forwarded by them directly to the US Embassy...they stamped something stating 'Verified' St Luke's...(something like that) at the back but they will return the passport, there are even reminders on the walls inside the building on each floor to ensure that you have your passport with you before you leave..and that St. Luke's will not be held liable for any lost passport...

Additionally..in the US Embassy instructions found in their website...the Passport is the first document among the list of what to bring during the interview...

hope that helps... :)

Sis i have aburtion before..u think i need to tell  the truth to the doctor ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Zombie thread locked to further replies. TO answer your question - One must never lie during this process as much harsher consequence can occur. If you have questions please start a thread of your own.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.