Regan L

WHATS THIS THING FOR???

32 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

She would need a Filipino passport to show her Filipino citizenship. You said she already has a US passport to show her US citizenship.

To leave the Philippines, she needs either a Filipino passport, or the E.C.C. from the Bureau of Immigration.

By the way, are you aware of having to pay a travel tax for your wife to leave the Philippines as well?

http://www.visitmyphilippines.com/index.php?title=TravelTaxPrimer(Phil.TourismAuthority)&func=all&pid=115&tbl=1

How long does it take to get the ECC? how long does it take to get the filipino passport? i didnt know but now i do, thank you.

Filed: Timeline

ok i got the number, if she calls, can they mail the ECC to my wife?

No idea. I bet she would have to pick it up when it is ready. Looks like she has to provide documents and passport pictures.

B. NATIVEBORN

Duly filled-out application form;

Photocopy of passport biopage;

Birth Certificate;

Five (5) pcs. 2” x 2” colored picture white background; and

(if both parents are foreigners) Passport and valid visa of parents

Edited by The Patriot

Im a us citisen, i got married in the philippines and stayed in the philippines for a couple of months and got my wife pregnant after we got married, then i came back to America to start the visa process, 8 months after i left she had our daughter, my daughter is 5 months old. She was born there in the philippines and has been approved for her U.S. passport and CRBA. She has already recieved them and now i am going to pick them up and bring them to America Since my wife already has her cr1 visa now. My wife has a filipino passport with a CR1 visa and a CFO stamp, and my daughter has a us passport with a CRBA. So what will we need to do?

get your baby a PI passport.. have it expedited.. you dont have to worry about taxes.... it will be cheaper and easier for all of you... and in the long run.. your baby can use it as well...she is in mindanao... so best bet is the passport... unless they have a immigration office in her area

Edited by biaobiao

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

ECC. is an exit clearance for your baby, your wife`s identification or passport.bring your baby`s nso birth certificate, US passport 2x2 picture and specially the baby at the BUREAU OF IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT located in INTRAMUROS MANILA.they will goin to get a finger print of your baby and they will goin to issue an ECC that you will need it at the airport.better do it 1 week before the flight the payment is 550 or 750 pesos..we did this before to our baby boy before we move to alaska. its very easy no problem..takes only 1/2 to 1 hr to get this thing done..have a nice day !

Timeline

ECC. is an exit clearance for your baby, your wife`s identification or passport.bring your baby`s nso birth certificate, US passport 2x2 picture and specially the baby at the BUREAU OF IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT located in INTRAMUROS MANILA.they will goin to get a finger print of your baby and they will goin to issue an ECC that you will need it at the airport.better do it 1 week before the flight the payment is 550 or 750 pesos..we did this before to our baby boy before we move to alaska. its very easy no problem..takes only 1/2 to 1 hr to get this thing done..have a nice day !

she lives in mindinao, so she cant go to manila to do it one week before. she can only do it 3 days before her flight. Will they give her the certificate the same dayas she goes in? Does she need a appointment for this?

Timeline

thank you but we dont have time to wait for a filipino passport for our child, so how much are these fees in total?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.