fveoh69

RFE AUGUST 2012 !!! HELP

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Im freaking out. I just checked the site and said I got a RFE. Im scared im not going to be approved now. I dont understand i followed everything on this site for my 129f. Both are 25 shes been here for 2 years and no criminal background nothing!!! What does this mean. Could i forgotting something? A paper something so small!? How long does this usualy set us back? WHen will I be mailed the reason? What do i do now besides wait and am upset. Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

When was the RFE issued? was it august 2012?

An RFE could be anything you need to relax and give us more information about when this RFE was given so we can help you better.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Timeline

I just got the rfe 2/19/2013 ... My no1 was aug 13 2012...

Okay the title of your topic is confusing. It sounds like you got the RFE in august 2012.

You need to wait till you get the RFE in the mail, it should be in about 2 weeks.

You wont be denied just because you got an RFE - thats the point of getting an RFE, they are giving you time to give them what they need so they can continue with your files.

As I said an RFE can be anything, they might want more evidence or maybe you forgot to sign something. Just have to wait and see.

A set back from an RFE can be a few weeks to a month usually. But it also depends on how quickly you can reply to them with what they want/need.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Okay the title of your topic is confusing. It sounds like you got the RFE in august 2012.

You need to wait till you get the RFE in the mail, it should be in about 2 weeks.

You wont be denied just because you got an RFE - thats the point of getting an RFE, they are giving you time to give them what they need so they can continue with your files.

As I said an RFE can be anything, they might want more evidence or maybe you forgot to sign something. Just have to wait and see.

A set back from an RFE can be a few weeks to a month usually. But it also depends on how quickly you can reply to them with what they want/need.

dont be upset you are not the only one who got RFE// there are a lot off people who got RFE including us!! i got RFE on february 12th and waiting for the letter to see what they need!! just be patience you will be fine!

Filed: Timeline

Im trying to think of possibilites.. I did not send orginal birth certificate i send a copy of front a back though.. On the 20 pics i had i did not write our names on the back.. I did not send my passport because i am a us citizen and had birth certificate. Thats all I can think of..

Timeline

Im trying to think of possibilites.. I did not send orginal birth certificate i send a copy of front a back though.. On the 20 pics i had i did not write our names on the back.. I did not send my passport because i am a us citizen and had birth certificate. Thats all I can think of..

You are not meant to send original documents ever for the K-1 process. You only send copys.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Don't beat yourself up wondering about "what if's, that can drive you crazy. :wacko: You have to wait until you get the RFE letter, and then be ready to fully, timely and accurately respond to the request. You can post the RFE contents (redacting personal information) on the forum, if you want to elicit discussion and comments from other forum members.

Hopefully, this will only be a minor delay in your immigration journey.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.