cassandra kate

hi

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello to all Vj friends,can i ask a favor to all of you,after my fiance visit me here in phils who needs the travel records my self or him?.kailangan po ba ang records ng fiance q during applying my k1 visa?.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

Hello to all Vj friends,can i ask a favor to all of you,after my fiance visit me here in phils who needs the travel records my self or him?.kailangan po ba ang records ng fiance q during applying my k1 visa?.

Fiance mo kc sya naman ang pumunta sau para magkita kayo. Yung plane ticket nya, boarding pass, mga pictures nyo evidence yan pwde mo mkita sa k1.

Edited by Hershey888

Timeline

Fiance mo kc sya naman ang pumunta sau para magkita kayo. Yung plane ticket nya, boarding pass, mga pictures nyo evidence yan pwde mo mkita sa k1.

Dpat rin bang e pass lahat yun with the 1-129f?

Anung epass?

epass meaning i-pass or i-submit...

please read this guide for all that is needed... http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1guide

sundin mo lang lahat ng nakasabi... you will be approved.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

English only in the main forums, your question has been moved to regional forums.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Sometimes u have to clarify what are u asking to have a better answer..

I-130 Submitted ---- 09/16/2011

NOA 1 ---- 09/21/2011

I-130 Approved ------ 04/30/2013

NVC Case Number -- 05/14/2013

Medical Exam ------ 05/28/2013

Case Complete ------- 08/06/2013

Interview -------- 09/09/2013

Visa Arrived ---------- 10/17/2013

POE SFO ------------- 10/21/2013

Delays maybe inevitable, but misery is optional!

Timeline

please read this guide for all that is needed... http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1guide

galing mo ah.. :thumbs: na-gets mo e-pass haha joke. korek siya..you need to read and read ..and read.

Timeline

yes,Cassandra Kate.. ipunin mo na lahat ng magpapatunay na siya ay bumisita sa iyo dito sa Pilipinas. pictures na may date,resibo,tickets etc. umpisahan mo ng ipunin. Good luck ..

galing mo ah.. :thumbs: na-gets mo e-pass haha joke. korek siya..you need to read and read ..and read.

hahahaha, bisdak (bisayang dako) kasi ako... kaya naintindihan ko...

sa OP, share the link to your fiancee also if he is not a visajourney member... napaka simple ng guide... so ang dali lang niyang intindihin.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

:thumbs:

Have your fiancee read this so that he can be pro active when he visits you

http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1guide

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.