The Mean Lady

Need Someone Educated With Taxes

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

This is the first time I've ever had someone report on my W2 in the box 12a.

According to our accountant, it's for out of pocket insurance expenses (basically my premiums).

I have NO IDEA which of these to pick on turbo tax

curh1.jpg

She is telling me it's listed under code HC which obviously doesn't exist.

I don't see any of them talking about actual health insurance, only term life insurance

I googled and SORT OF read this first:

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Form-W-2-Reporting-of-Employer-Sponsored-Health-Coverage

But it seemed more geared towards what our accountant needed to do, and not what I need to do with what she did.

oldlady.gif

Timeline

Oi! i'm such an idiot.

I did NOT notice the scroll bar.

It's DD and I found it at the bottom. :rofl:

On the plus side, my refund went up to 930 instead of the pre-reported 700 so I am HAPPPYYYYY!

oldlady.gif

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline

Don't feel bad.

The other day I was doing a homework assignment. For the life of me, I could not get the program editor to unlock. I spent like 20-25 minutes on it before getting frustrated and writing my instructor to say #######? Then as soon as I hit send, I realized "You dumbf*ck, of course you can't edit it while the program is running.". So then I had to write another email saying I was a moron, disregard my idiocy. :bonk:

Timeline

i'm just so happy that my refund went up.

I needed this to pay for my husband's paperwork and the estimated one based on my paystubs was 700 and I would be short.

Now I'm probably almost there :dance:

I WOULD be okay renaming this KDH's monologue so that I can stop bombarding the say anything and boring life topics with my nonsense.

oldlady.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Don't feel bad.

The other day I was doing a homework assignment. For the life of me, I could not get the program editor to unlock. I spent like 20-25 minutes on it before getting frustrated and writing my instructor to say #######? Then as soon as I hit send, I realized "You dumbf*ck, of course you can't edit it while the program is running.". So then I had to write another email saying I was a moron, disregard my idiocy. :bonk:

You have totally devastated KDH's monologue...