AntonioyRocio

Sent missing documents to the Ciudad Juarez after Section 221g !

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Sorry if this is the wrong Forum :( hehe.. Hope all are having a good day..

Well my fiance had his interview last month on the 23 of January and received a blue slip thank god we dont have to go back again.. I sent the required documents to the Consulate in Juarez but now I would like to know how long could it take to receive an answer? Juarez received the documents the 6th of February (yesterday). Can anyone who has been through this tell me about their experience? Im looking for topics but cant seem to find any with much information? Please and thank you :)

gqtbm5.png

Sent I-129 f - May 23rd 2012

NOA- May 29th 2012

NOA2- November 26th 2012 (No RFE) Thank GOD !

Interview- January 23th 2012 - Seccion 221g request for more evidence aka more photos

Consulate Received Documents- February 6th 2013

Package Sent To Us- February 19th 2013

Visa In Hand & Approved- February 20th 2013

We are beyond blessed !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Moved from K-1 progress reports to 221G administrative processing forums. You should be able to find more help here with the specifics of 221g wait times and others experiences.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello. My wife also got the slip today....very disappointed. We were missing the I-864a from my sister's husband. I'm very worried. Is she going to be denied her visa? After we send the missing docs how long does it take to get a response from Juarez?

Married 11/2011 in Mexico

I-130 PROCESS

May 9, 2012 - Sent I-130

May 17, 2012 - Received NOA1 in the mail

August 3, 2012 - NOA2 - APPROVAL

Timeline

Hello. My wife also got the slip today....very disappointed. We were missing the I-864a from my sister's husband. I'm very worried. Is she going to be denied her visa? After we send the missing docs how long does it take to get a response from Juarez?

I dont know sorry :(.. Thats the ssame question Im asking but once I find out I will let you know

gqtbm5.png

NOA- May 29th 2012

Interview- January 23th 2012 - Seccion 221g request for more evidence aka more photos

We are beyond blessed !

Timeline

I dont know sorry :(.. Thats the ssame question Im asking but once I find out I will let you know

Thanks...gosh I wish someone would give us some feedback on potential waiting period. BEST of luck.

I-130 PROCESS

May 9, 2012 - Sent I-130

Timeline

Do you guys know if we can send the requested documents to Ciudad Juarez from the US? Or do they need to be mailed from Mexico?

I-130 PROCESS

May 9, 2012 - Sent I-130

Timeline

Do you guys know if we can send the requested documents to Ciudad Juarez from the US? Or do they need to be mailed from Mexico?

You should call just to make sure I dont think it would be such a good idea

gqtbm5.png

NOA- May 29th 2012

We are beyond blessed !

Timeline

Hi Rocio, anything yet :-/

No :( nothing yet! The worst part is not being able to call well you can pero they wont give you any information.

gqtbm5.png

NOA- May 29th 2012

We are beyond blessed !

Timeline

I did call yesterday, they told me there were no further instructions showing in there system yet. So to just keep calling to check or wait for a letter.

What do they tell you? I want to call but what if they dont give me no reason I might call tommorow though

gqtbm5.png

NOA- May 29th 2012

We are beyond blessed !

Timeline

Well i guess if there is nothing showing they will tell you the same thing :-/ they just ask for your name, case # and have you verify your address to see if you are the petinioner. Well at least thats what they had me tell them.

Well ladies, this sucks!!!! I wonder how long this takes...I hate waiting. Good luck and please keep us posted.

I-130 PROCESS

May 9, 2012 - Sent I-130

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.