AntonioyRocio

Sent missing documents to the Ciudad Juarez after Section 221g !

22 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi i send missing documents on :

JAN/09/2013

Recived :

JAN/10/20013

RESPONSE:

JAN/31/2013

Hope this helps God bless you all !!!

Hello, thank you. On the response on 1/31/2013...is that the date you got your passport with visa?

Married 11/2011 in Mexico

I-130 PROCESS

May 9, 2012 - Sent I-130

May 17, 2012 - Received NOA1 in the mail

August 3, 2012 - NOA2 - APPROVAL

Timeline

Hello, thank you. On the response on 1/31/2013...is that the date you got your passport with visa?

Hello again!!! I just want to share this with you....I came across this...I think you can check your status or your visa here:

http://spanish.ciudadjuarez.usconsulate.gov/adminnivesp.html

I-130 PROCESS

May 9, 2012 - Sent I-130

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi i send missing documents on :

JAN/09/2013

Recived :

JAN/10/20013

RESPONSE:

JAN/31/2013

Hope this helps God bless you all !!!

Awwww.. thanks so much! Your an angel. (F)(L):blush:! I hope we get our response soon though

gqtbm5.png

Sent I-129 f - May 23rd 2012

NOA- May 29th 2012

NOA2- November 26th 2012 (No RFE) Thank GOD !

Interview- January 23th 2012 - Seccion 221g request for more evidence aka more photos

Consulate Received Documents- February 6th 2013

Package Sent To Us- February 19th 2013

Visa In Hand & Approved- February 20th 2013

We are beyond blessed !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello again!!! I just want to share this with you....I came across this...I think you can check your status or your visa here:

http://spanish.ciudadjuarez.usconsulate.gov/adminnivesp.html

How I check it though? Hehe can I put my case number somewhere or is it just the list ?

gqtbm5.png

Sent I-129 f - May 23rd 2012

NOA- May 29th 2012

NOA2- November 26th 2012 (No RFE) Thank GOD !

Interview- January 23th 2012 - Seccion 221g request for more evidence aka more photos

Consulate Received Documents- February 6th 2013

Package Sent To Us- February 19th 2013

Visa In Hand & Approved- February 20th 2013

We are beyond blessed !

Timeline

How I check it though? Hehe can I put my case number somewhere or is it just the list ?

Hi, I'm not even sure if this is the right place to check. I don't think there is a place to put your case number. What you can do is hit Control + F (To find) and see if that works.

I-130 PROCESS

May 9, 2012 - Sent I-130

• 4 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.