PanAn

California Service Center Case Grouping

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hello, I see many members refer to checking their groupings in the California and Vermont Service Centers. Some members also state the learned the Service Centers are processing petitions from a certain month. How do they knnow this information. Also, can someone provide us intstruction on how to go to the USCIS Website and check groupings? Thank you, PanAn

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Google USCIS processing times.

Visa K1

NOA1 02/23/09

NOA 2 07/14/09

NVC out 07/24/09

P3 08/17/09

P3 Out 08/19/09

P4 09/10/09

Interview date:10/20/09...We are Pink!

Visa Picked up 10/22/09

Stateside Feb 3rd. 2010. POE: JFK

Married Feb 20th, 2010

===================================

AOS sent 4/6/10

NOA1 4/13/10

Biometrics 5/7/10 (Appointment Letter Recvd 4/27/10)

I485 transferred to CSC 4/30/10

Email received, AP and EAD approved 6/17/10.

AP received 6/25/10.

EAD received 6/28/10

Email, Card production ordered 8/16/10.

GC in Hand 8/27/10

=========================================

I-751 Mailed 6/22/12

Biometrics 7/20/12

Approved 2/14/13

GC in Hand 2/21/13

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Chile
Timeline

On the home page of this site, click on Immigration timelines. It'll be on a side bar on the right. You can check to see who in this group is getting NOAs and such. It'll give you an idea of where the service centers are at.

8/28/12 - I-129F packet sent to Dallas Lock Box
9/1/12 - Packet Receipt Date
9/5/12 - NOA1 received in mail
2/27/13 - NOA2 approval
3/5/13 - NOA2 hard copy
3/?/13 - NVC Received petition
3/13/13 - Petition sent to Santiago
4/10/13 - Medical Exam

4/29/13 - Interview (APPROVED!!!)

5/14/13 - Passport received

5/21/13 - POE Orlando FL

5/30/13 - WEDDING!!!!!

6/27/13 - AOS Packet sent

7/8/13 - AOS NOA

7/29/13 - RFE dry.png

8/5/13 - Biometrics

8/14/13 - RFE response received

9/4/13 - EAD Approved

9/13/13 - EAD recieved

9/15/13 - got a Social Security #

3/18/14 - potential interview waiver notice

6/2/14 - GREEN CARD APPROVED AND CARD PRODUCTION!!

3/10/16 - Lifting Conditions Packet sent (CSC)

3/14/16 - Case Received

3/19/16 - NOA Received

4/7/16 - Biometrics Appointment

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline

Just give a call to USCIS and they will tell you which month is being processed.

May God Bless Us All In This New World.We All Have Come From Afar And We Need The Lord's Guidance For Success.

NB:I am not an Immigration Attorney, All i say here is based on my personal experiences through K-1 visa process and CR1/IR1 visa process.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

On the home page of this site, click on Immigration timelines. It'll be on a side bar on the right. You can check to see who in this group is getting NOAs and such. It'll give you an idea of where the service centers are at.

[Thank you, I tried your advise but did not see Immigration Timelines on the USCIS site. Can you send me the link so I can get there directly? Specifically I am trying to find out what grouping or petition month the California Service Center is working on. The only information I can see on the site is thier claim about processing time is 5 months. Does the site provide any more information other than the generic 5 month processing time? Thank you, PanAn]

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Chile
Timeline

I meant the VJ site, not USCIS. Sorry. but here is the link. You can set the filters to see who's been approved or not, sort by CSC or VCS, ect. Hope it helps :)

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?cfl=

8/28/12 - I-129F packet sent to Dallas Lock Box
9/1/12 - Packet Receipt Date
9/5/12 - NOA1 received in mail
2/27/13 - NOA2 approval
3/5/13 - NOA2 hard copy
3/?/13 - NVC Received petition
3/13/13 - Petition sent to Santiago
4/10/13 - Medical Exam

4/29/13 - Interview (APPROVED!!!)

5/14/13 - Passport received

5/21/13 - POE Orlando FL

5/30/13 - WEDDING!!!!!

6/27/13 - AOS Packet sent

7/8/13 - AOS NOA

7/29/13 - RFE dry.png

8/5/13 - Biometrics

8/14/13 - RFE response received

9/4/13 - EAD Approved

9/13/13 - EAD recieved

9/15/13 - got a Social Security #

3/18/14 - potential interview waiver notice

6/2/14 - GREEN CARD APPROVED AND CARD PRODUCTION!!

3/10/16 - Lifting Conditions Packet sent (CSC)

3/14/16 - Case Received

3/19/16 - NOA Received

4/7/16 - Biometrics Appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi PanAn! Here're instructions for finding your 'group'.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard.do

If you already have an account, sign in. If not, sign up for one. Then, click on your receipt number and change the number by one going up or down. If this petition is the same kind as yours (K-1), then copy the receipt number, and go back to your portfolio. Click 'add a case to your portfolio'. Do this for all the cases you find until the next number you enter is a different type of petition. This is how I found my group. Some of the more patient people on here have actually kept going after the type of petition changes and have found more petitions like theirs that arrived the same day. That works, too. It just depends how much patience you have. :) I hope that helps and that you receive your NOA2 soon!

Emily

Edited by embord

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.