Angeljay

received noa2 hardcopy today, what's next?

8 posts in this topic

Hi good day! Thanks God we received the noa2 hardcopy today. Now what's the next step? I just cant sleep and want to do the next things immediately lol! Just so excited.... Now that we received the hardcopy, what to do next? When are we going to call the nvc for case # and send the DS-3032? Thanks!!!

Lord God You Know All Things, You Can Do All Things. We Trust You So Much!
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi good day! Thanks God we received the noa2 hardcopy today. Now what's the next step? I just cant sleep and want to do the next things immediately lol! Just so excited.... Now that we received the hardcopy, what to do next? When are we going to call the nvc for case # and send the DS-3032? Thanks!!!

Congrats!

You can read more about what to do next in this thread: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/406819-nvc-filers-january-2013/

Post 1. good.gif

Edited by let-it-be

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hi AngelJay, I also received the hard copy today.

Here is what I think will happen next:

- Call NVC everyday till they give us the NVC case number

- From that we do the DS-3032 and pay the fees online and send the AOS and IV packet

I did some research the NCV process should take between 30-50 days... let's hope this goes smoooth!!!

USCIS
20-Oct-11 - Married
26-Sep-12 - Became US Citizen (I did wait for this to file I-130. I think I should have filed as LPR and upgrade my case later)
3-Oct-12 - I-130 Sent (Fedex)
23-Jan-13 - NOA2 : Interview at field office - APPROVED same day!!!
NVC
05.Mar.13: NVC Received - Finally (USCIS made an error and set my file for Adjustment of Status. It took me energy to get it fixed!)
05.Mar.13: Case number/IIN
05.Mar.13: DS-3032 sent
07.Mar.13: AOS bill
07.Mar.13: AOS package sent
08.Mar.13: AOS bill shows PAID
14.Mar.13: DS-3032 accepted
15.Mar.13: IV bill
18-Mar.13: AOS packet accepted / no checklist
19.Mar.13: IV package sent
23.Mar.13: IV bill shows PAID
02.Apr.13: Case complete!!
03.Apr.13: File sent to embassy
07.Apr.13: Received at embassy
11.Apr.13: Interview scheduled
18.Apr.13: Medical exam
23.Apr.13: Interview (APPROVED)
24.Apr.13: Visa (however my wife will only pick it up on 27.May.13)
XX.XXX.13: POE

event.png

Tnx yugo. Thanks applepielady ;-) i will try to call nvc on monday ;-)

Lord God You Know All Things, You Can Do All Things. We Trust You So Much!
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!

congratulations!!

USCIS: 307 days from NOA1 to NOA2 (no RFE's)

15JUN2012 USC married in Côte d'Ivoire
13AUG2012 I-130 sent by FedEx to Chicago
15AUG2012 I-130 packet delivered to mailroom, per FedEx.com
18AUG2012 NOA1, rcvd SMS & email saying case is routed to Vermont Service Center, later rcvd by snail mail
21AUG2012 the date on next I-797C received only by snail mail, says petition transferred to Lee's Summit,MO
28AUG2012 "touch" (website shows case was updated)
03OCT2012 the date casefile was sent to Atlanta, per phone call with ISO
01FEB2013 infopass at Atlanta, casefile has not even been assigned to anyone yet!

21JUN2013 NOA2, email received! USCIS website is updated! No SMS was received.

Letter rcvd later by snail mail from NBC, Lee's Summit, MO; however, I know file was adjudicated in Atlanta.

NVC:

11JUL2013 the date NVC says they received our file

19JUL2013 called and got Case # and IIN #, gave email addresses

22JUL2013 received DS-3032 and AOS invoice by email, mailed DS-3032

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.