AntonioyRocio

Blue slip section 221g .. from Juarez

23 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

As I am very upset Im writing this to let you all know that my fiance Antonio received a blue slip for Juarez :( .. It says they need more evidence of our relationship I sent pictures about 32 pics and intents to marry letters and a document from microsoft word explaining our story and affidavit of support even though we did have my affidavit of support and my dad was another affidavit of support but Antonio said they never asked for the affidavit of support. They even returned his passport to him :(. Im so upset can someone shed any light on us?! Anybody who has been through this? They told us to send the missing documents through DHL.. but is there anyone from another country or from Juarez who has received a blue slip because of these reasons and got there visa approved after? Please and thank you

gqtbm5.png

Sent I-129 f - May 23rd 2012

NOA- May 29th 2012

NOA2- November 26th 2012 (No RFE) Thank GOD !

Interview- January 23th 2012 - Seccion 221g request for more evidence aka more photos

Consulate Received Documents- February 6th 2013

Package Sent To Us- February 19th 2013

Visa In Hand & Approved- February 20th 2013

We are beyond blessed !

Timeline

As I am very upset Im writing this to let you all know that my fiance Antonio received a blue slip for Juarez :( .. It says they need more evidence of our relationship I sent pictures about 32 pics and intents to marry letters and a document from microsoft word explaining our story and affidavit of support even though we did have my affidavit of support and my dad was another affidavit of support but Antonio said they never asked for the affidavit of support. They even returned his passport to him :(. Im so upset can someone shed any light on us?! Anybody who has been through this? They told us to send the missing documents through DHL.. but is there anyone from another country or from Juarez who has received a blue slip because of these reasons and got there visa approved after? Please and thank you

Hi Rocio

My fiance also recieved a blue slip but what they need from me is my LONG BIRTH CERTIFICATE. There is nothing you can do but send all your stuff in through DHL and wait for there response. Be patient even though I lost the little patience I had. Just cross your finger and hope that this is the only thing that they will want. GOOD LUCK

Timeline

I don't have an answer on your situaton because we are early in our process, but i hope everything goes ok with your process, and that you get your approval soon

What is a LONG BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

Timeline

Hey rocio. You said they new more evidence like they said what type of evidence????did you take your flight tickets too?? That's evidence as well

eJLMm6.png

K1 Visa JourneyI129F

Sent: Nov 1st,2012

NOA1: Nov 7th,2012

NOA2:May 28th, 2013

NVC CASE RECEIVE: June10, 2013

NVC CASE LEFT: June 12,2013

EMBASSY RECEIVED: June 14, 2013

Packet3:never received he asked in ciudad juarez for it.

Medical: Aug.6,2013

Interview: Aug.7, 2013 approved

visa received: August 14, 2013

poe: August 21, 2013

AOS:

Sent:February 3,2014

Received: February 7,2014

Biometrics: March 14, 2014

EAD: April 23rd (Online Status changed)

EAD Card Received: May 1st

I485: still in initial Review since Feb 11

Timeline

I don't have an answer on your situaton because we are early in our process, but i hope everything goes ok with your process, and that you get your approval soon

What is a LONG BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

A LONG BIRTH CERTIFICATE is the one with all the information on your birth like the hospital where you were born the name of the doctor the time and the name of your parents. The one I've always had just had my name my parents name and the day of my birth, it's a short one with not alot information. Which I had to drive to Austin to get the one they needed.

Timeline

Hi Rocio

My fiance also recieved a blue slip but what they need from me is my LONG BIRTH CERTIFICATE. There is nothing you can do but send all your stuff in through DHL and wait for there response. Be patient even though I lost the little patience I had. Just cross your finger and hope that this is the only thing that they will want. GOOD LUCK

Thank you at least I know Im not the only one :(. Im still upset! He said that even though he told him that he needed more evidence that his folder had been stamped by the interviewer and said APPROVED ?! Now that is was really confuses me a lot !!! I pray to god to give us both patience !

gqtbm5.png

NOA- May 29th 2012

Interview- January 23th 2012 - Seccion 221g request for more evidence aka more photos

We are beyond blessed !

Timeline

Hey rocio. You said they new more evidence like they said what type of evidence????did you take your flight tickets too?? That's evidence as well

Lupita they want more evidence like pics of us with my family? Its kinda crazy because I thought they would want pics of us together more than any other pics? They also want affidavit of support even though we had them and they didnt ask him for them but on the form they ask for it ! Seriously I have come to conclusion that it depends on the interviewers decision and nothing else I had more then sufficent evidence and affidavit of support !

gqtbm5.png

NOA- May 29th 2012

We are beyond blessed !

Timeline

Another thing I should add is that Antonio saw when the officer (interviewer) stamped his folder and it said APPROVED? I really dont get it! :(

gqtbm5.png

NOA- May 29th 2012

We are beyond blessed !

Timeline

Another thing I should add is that Antonio saw when the officer (interviewer) stamped his folder and it said APPROVED? I really dont get it! :(

Yes that is weird that they stamped it APPROVED, but just send everthing they need and take big breaths everthing will be just fine. Just to let you know today I checked my case and it said that they already send the package to my fiance in Mexico I just hope it's his APPROVAL letter. I mailed out my missing document to Ciudad Juarez on 1/09/2013 and I just got a response today so you would know the wait or time you are looking at. I know it's hard and rough to be without each other but at the end it will be all worth it. I just hope for my best and ofcourse for your and your fiance. Any other questions just let me know I'm always looking into this web and reading everybodies stories.

Timeline

Yes that is weird that they stamped it APPROVED, but just send everthing they need and take big breaths everthing will be just fine. Just to let you know today I checked my case and it said that they already send the package to my fiance in Mexico I just hope it's his APPROVAL letter. I mailed out my missing document to Ciudad Juarez on 1/09/2013 and I just got a response today so you would know the wait or time you are looking at. I know it's hard and rough to be without each other but at the end it will be all worth it. I just hope for my best and ofcourse for your and your fiance. Any other questions just let me know I'm always looking into this web and reading everybodies stories.

Please keep me updated I would gladly appreciate that. Wish you two the best of luck and hopefully your fiance will receive his visa asap!

gqtbm5.png

NOA- May 29th 2012

We are beyond blessed !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Lupita they want more evidence like pics of us with my family? Its kinda crazy because I thought they would want pics of us together more than any other pics? They also want affidavit of support even though we had them and they didnt ask him for them but on the form they ask for it ! Seriously I have come to conclusion that it depends on the interviewers decision and nothing else I had more then sufficent evidence and affidavit of support !

Photos of you together with each others friends and family are very important. There are many posts suggesting such photos. Anyone can can take photos of themselves together. It shows more of a relationship if you have met and interacted with each others friends and family. People in relationships introduce each other to their families. They are looking for that type of relationship evidence. Other types are chat and phone logs, emails, any snail mail letters or cards sent to each other, etc.

The I-134 is usually handed over with all the other required DS forms.

Just follow the directions they gave you and mail them the documents they are asking for. It sounds like this is just a delay in you getting the visa. They should approve it and ask for his passport after they receive the missing documents/evidence and review your case.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

We got through it in London and I know of another couple in London that just did too :thumbs:

Read here http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/380552-221g-for-lack-of-ongoing-relationship-evidence/

Good luck and don't worry, it can be overcome :thumbs:

Edited by Stu4Lee

K-1
NOA1 Nov 25th 2011
NOA2 May 30th 2012 (not a typo, 187 days no RFE)
Left NVC Jun 18th 2012
Medical Jun 28th 2012
Pkt 3 sent Jul 3rd 2012
Pkt 3 rec Jul 9th 2012 (sent before received)
Pkt 4 rec Jul 30th 2012
Interview Jul 30th 2012 (refused for lack of ongoing relationship evidence)
Approved Oct 5th 2012
Visa delivered Oct 10th 2012
POE JFK-NYC Nov 28th 2012
Married Dec 24th 2012

AOS
Package sent Jan 30th 2013
NOA1 Feb 6th 2013
Biometrics Mar 4th 2013
EAD/AP card in production Apr 5th 2013
EAD/AP card in mail Apr 11th 2013
EAD/AP card arrived Apr 13th 2013
SS card arrived Apr 19th 2013

AOS approved Sept 19th 2013 (no interview)

ROC

Package sent Sept 13th 2015

NOA1 Sept 15th 2015

Extension Letter 1yr Sept 15th 2015

Biometrics Oct 15th 2015

RFE Jul 11th 2016

Infopass 1yr extension Aug 26th 2016

RFE response Sept 30th 2016

Interview Mar 15th 2017

"You are lucky we are busy today, we are trying to clear this area, otherwise I wouldn't let you in" - Atlanta CBP Securing America's Borders

Timeline

Photos of you together with each others friends and family are very important. There are many posts suggesting such photos. Anyone can can take photos of themselves together. It shows more of a relationship if you have met and interacted with each others friends and family. People in relationships introduce each other to their families. They are looking for that type of relationship evidence. Other types are chat and phone logs, emails, any snail mail letters or cards sent to each other, etc.

The I-134 is usually handed over with all the other required DS forms.

Just follow the directions they gave you and mail them the documents they are asking for. It sounds like this is just a delay in you getting the visa. They should approve it and ask for his passport after they receive the missing documents/evidence and review your case.

Thank you JayKay! I will gladly do that, but dont you think its weird they stamped the folder "Approved" ? o.O :wacko:

gqtbm5.png

NOA- May 29th 2012

We are beyond blessed !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Thank you JayKay! I will gladly do that, but dont you think its weird they stamped the folder "Approved" ? o.O :wacko:

A little odd, but I would just take it as a good sign. Perhaps they are just waiting for the documents they need before they can give the official approval and issue the visa.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

Rocio I agree with you it is weird but hey it can be a good sign!!they just need the evidence that's it. And true about the pics. I sent in pics of his birthday party with his family and we are both together so I hope that's the kind of evidence they are looking for in your case. Meaning that families have met the fiancée and know the relationship is serious. And yes it depends on the person interviewing as well. Just calm down I'm pretty sure everything will be alright. Are y'all staying in Juarez meanwhile?

eJLMm6.png

K1 Visa JourneyI129F

Sent: Nov 1st,2012

NOA1: Nov 7th,2012

NOA2:May 28th, 2013

NVC CASE RECEIVE: June10, 2013

NVC CASE LEFT: June 12,2013

EMBASSY RECEIVED: June 14, 2013

Packet3:never received he asked in ciudad juarez for it.

Medical: Aug.6,2013

Interview: Aug.7, 2013 approved

visa received: August 14, 2013

poe: August 21, 2013

AOS:

Sent:February 3,2014

Received: February 7,2014

Biometrics: March 14, 2014

EAD: April 23rd (Online Status changed)

EAD Card Received: May 1st

I485: still in initial Review since Feb 11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.