I AM NOT THAT GUY

The comment on political cartoons and graphics thread.

175 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

9938_529334340435810_693016875_n.png

And they were right-wing extremists, too.

That is a leap. Sitting on the right means you are not predisposed to change. Sitting on the far right means you want to turn the clock back. When you get too far out on the fringe, it becomes really hard to decide exactly which side of the chamber you belong on -- like the Libertarians in this country, that want to use guns to defend their "rights" to drugs and abortions, to not pay taxes, and to live with the species of your choice without the bonds of matrimony.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey, I've been on the receiving end of this suggestion from the gun nuts often enough. It's their line of argument so they should be receptive to it, no?

I don't find them receptive of much other than increasing the flow of guns. Just hate that argument, no doubt as much as you do.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

May I suggest a move to Iraq since it's apparently such a paradise for gun owners?

kinda like north korea is a paradise for non-gun owners? diablo.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

I can be a non-gun owner here. No problem. You, on the other hand, ...

can still own firearms. so what?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

Yeah but not those fancy automatic rifles that you could have in Iraq. You really ought to consider this.

i have never said i want an automatic rifle in my time on this site.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

tsarnaev_terrorists_and_on_welfare.jpg

Do you think it is possible that the welfare benefits could have been sold to finance the bomb making components and explosives? There is many cases where people needing cash sell food stamps to friends and strangers for hard cash. It would be a slap in the face if they used taxpayers dollars to blow up taxpayers and their families! That would amuse the he11 out of terrorist around the world!

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

i have never said i want an automatic rifle in my time on this site.

I responded to a political graphic that you posted which specifically bemoaned this very restriction that Americans live with. Do the political graphics that you post do not represent your point of view? Is it just random stuff?

That would amuse the he11 out of terrorist around the world!

The only person that would be amused would be you, because somehow you find it ironic that something meant to help people could be used to kill and maim well-intentioned people instead. Personally, I don't find that ironic.

Timeline

I responded to a political graphic that you posted which specifically bemoaned this very restriction that Americans live with. Do the political graphics that you post do not represent your point of view? Is it just random stuff?

i didn't get the memo that i should only post things that represent my point of view.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *