habibi11

VSC ... RFE

23 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Received an email today January 21 for Request of further evidence .... Hopefully it's something simple we gave the attorney everything ... We waited 6 months but at least we have now heard something.... A little unhappy

Jut received another email today stating the same thing but just a date of January 23 now.... Ill just have to wait and see .....

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

event.png

as1cJOU-M240000MDAwMDA4fDAwMDEzOThsfGJlY2FtZSBhIGNvdXBsZQ.gif

Timeline

We had an attorney and got an rfe. After that, we did the rest on our ow. Good luck to you

did both you and your attorney get a hard copy of rfe or just your attorney? my attorney told she will get a copy not me but someone else told me different

event.png

Timeline

Received an email today January 21 for Request of further evidence .... Hopefully it's something simple we gave the attorney everything ... We waited 6 months but at least we have now heard something.... A little unhappy

thank god it was something minmal...should have it sent out to them by end of next week.... hopefully it doesnt take to long for them to respond after that....

event.png

Timeline

I really hope I don't get a RFE. It has been 6 months for me waiting and have heard absolutely nothing. I have done this through an attorney and hope everything I have given them will be enough! :/

my attorney didnt have my fiance sign a letter of intent so that was my RFE was about...

event.png

Timeline

thats good..... so now you are ready to go :P:P good luck

Thank you I'm waiting for it to come back to me... And hopefully once it gets back to them it won't take long for a response

event.png

well I did give my attorney 60 pics, plane ticket and 340 pages of skype convo.... we keep racking our brain which is only driving us crazy so we just have to wait and see... :bonk:

Wehad missed a form so we got an RFE (even though we had an immigartion lawyer check everything was in order :wacko: ), I wouldnt worry its probably something really simple and once you send what they are asking for they deal with your file right away.

Just realised you already got the letter :bonk: my computer is acting screwy today! Like I said something really simple :thumbs: (lawyer really should have known about that though :blush: )

Edited by Lucy & David

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Do not get discourage!! It wont take too much to solve it. We got our RFE in Dec 19 and counting the holidays, we got our NOA2 at hands by Jan 14!!. Think everything happens for a good reason and time goes by very fast!! Read the instructions carefully and you guys will be fine. The good thing about RFE is they are a confirmation the rest of the documents are perfect!! don't you think so? Good luck!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.