aussiewench

Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

How is everyone today?

Jamie I am glad everythings is going well with Milo and Nemo...post pics as soon as you can....seems like everyone here has big dogs...well I have a chihuahua (ankle biter :D ) named Papi (dont ask my ex named him????post-14233-1138915731_thumb.jpg

Edited by jkb919

10/25/2005 - I-129F packet mailed to TSC

11/03/2005 - NOA 1 from CSC

11/07/2005 - Check cashed

02/03/2006 - NOA2 by e-mail

05/03/2006 - Leave for Jamaica

05/09/2006 - Interview "VISA APPROVED"

05/15/2006 - Return from Jamaica

05/22/2006 - Called off the wedding and Adrian left

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

How do you get an instand email telling u a post has been added to the thread? I used to get them automatically and now I have no idea what to do. I did change it in "my controls" but still nothing.

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh my gosh, that sounds JUST like my mom :yes: I have a male dog and my sister has a female dog - she calls them her grandson & granddaughter or "grandpuppies" :lol: She has pics of both of them displayed in her living room!

My mom called and is coming over at lunchtime with the digital camera so she can get pics right away :lol:

Bring on the insanity :wacko:

What have you heard about Australian Sheppards?

I have just heard that they can be very destructive- chewing, barking all the time, digging, biting, and those kind of things if they don't have a "job" to do. That they can be very suspicious of their surroundings and that they can become very anti-social and aggressive towards people.

I also heard that they need an enormous amount of exercise to keep them from getting bored and destructive.

Maybe it's not because he was abused then. He's not destructive, he doesn't chew up things, he does like to dig when he is hot, he digs to lay in the cool dirt.

I'm so glad they fixed the site and you are all still here. It is kind of sad to barely be in double digits on the pages, but this way maybe I'll stay up to date! :dance:

Congrats on your dogs Jamie and good luck with them! It seems like everyone is getting "baby" fever around here. Joanna your dog is adorable. I love little dogs and want to get one, but I am never home and don't even have a roommate to help out so I'm waiting a while.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
How do you get an instand email telling u a post has been added to the thread? I used to get them automatically and now I have no idea what to do. I did change it in "my controls" but still nothing.

Youre right, I use to get them to, now I don't.

How is everyone today?

Jamie I am glad everythings is going well with Milo and Nemo...post pics as soon as you can....seems like everyone here has big dogs...well I have a chihuahua (ankle biter :D ) named Papi (dont ask my ex named him????post-14233-1138915731_thumb.jpg

your dog is adorable. Don't get upset, but don't you think chihuahuas look like bats, I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. I know, I know I'm :dead:But before you kill me, I do love all animals, no matter what kind. :luv:

1/1/05 We met

7/19/05 Trip back to Negril

8/28/05 Trip back to Negril, became engaged

12/31/05 WEDDING!!!!

1/22/06 Still patiently waiting for certified marriage certificate

1/28/06 Trevor finally receives cmc, now let's see how long it takes

to get to me

2/20/06 Received cmc, other problems begin

2/24/06 Sent away for divorce decree from previous marriage

2/25/06 Changed name on passport

2/25/06 Trevor kind of ticked I forgot about divorce decree

3/20/06 Sent off I-130

3/30/06 Received NOA1

4/19/06 Trip to Negril

5/8/06 I-129F Mailed

5/22/06 Received NOA1

7/3/06 Received IMBRA request

7/6/06 Sent off IMBRA request

7/6/06 Received email notice that I130 sent to CSC

7/10/06 I130 touched

7/13/06 129F touched

8/3/06 I129f and I130 APPROVED!!!!!

Filed: Timeline

your dog is adorable. Don't get upset, but don't you think chihuahuas look like bats, I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. I know, I know I'm :dead:But before you kill me, I do love all animals, no matter what kind. :luv:

My poor dog gets called all kinds of names, so I am used to it...some poeple say he looks like a cat, but the people I work with call him "Rat Dog" :lol::lol: ...I still love him anyway

10/25/2005 - I-129F packet mailed to TSC

11/03/2005 - NOA 1 from CSC

11/07/2005 - Check cashed

02/03/2006 - NOA2 by e-mail

05/03/2006 - Leave for Jamaica

05/09/2006 - Interview "VISA APPROVED"

05/15/2006 - Return from Jamaica

05/22/2006 - Called off the wedding and Adrian left

Filed: Other Timeline

Good evening all (F)

Rhonda sorry to hear about Tony's loss.

Rita Congrats: My children's father backed off when I told him we were moving to LA. :huh: It's it's great to see them bonding...My daughter is older so it harder for her.

We had the Chicken recipe for dinner last night, it was the best.

May be we should try and get a visitors visa for David's daughter???? Because the mother refuses to help with the birth certificate issue and we are not there. I' m not sure she can even help :unsure: I don't know how much time we have left. The mother keeps calling fussing about how she needs money for this and money for that. David's uset because he left 2000$ US in the bank thinking that would hold his daughter for a few months, well at least two, until he starts working.. she claims the money's gone :wacko: I don't mind sending money but he refuses to right now because he thinks she's lying. His daughter is crying on the phone all the time..It makes him feel so bad.

We are going to mail her christmas gifts and send a care package for her but David is afraid that it may cost to much for them to pick the items up....anyone know about how much we could send without it cost them an arm and a leg to pick up?

We had our first argument..the cause...Driving!!!!He can drive but he is so aggressive... I now have to lean back so I cannot see ...He scares the living hell out of me.... He dosen't know what it means to yeild and he always has the right away :angry: SO he got mad at me for screaming at him. :blink:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline

My poor dog gets called all kinds of names, so I am used to it...some poeple say he looks like a cat, but the people I work with call him "Rat Dog" :lol::lol: ...I still love him anyway

Rat dog, that's terrible :lol::lol:

1/1/05 We met

12/31/05 WEDDING!!!!

to get to me

3/20/06 Sent off I-130

3/30/06 Received NOA1

4/19/06 Trip to Negril

5/8/06 I-129F Mailed

5/22/06 Received NOA1

7/10/06 I130 touched

7/13/06 129F touched

Filed: Other Timeline

Also,it's taking too long for him to get over his cold/flu...One more day and I am taking him to the hospital..he gets better during the day then it comes back at night...he all of a suddens starts the hiccup thing and spikes a temp????I', I am a nurse and I have never seen anything like it. I want my man BACK!!!

Everyone have a great weekend...I start my new job Monday on the Mother Baby unit...I'm sort of excited. Maybe I can quit the weekend job.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline
together----to answer your question, i honestly didn't look. it opened up a bunch in February and March. From my perspective it was very easy to do, so I wouldn't do it until you are ready to go to the interview soon. EXCEPT if its around xmass or summer...that's when it will get busier.

jamie-----getting this visa would be so great because his daughter can continue to see him and start travelling to america. We both think its so important to keep a good relationship and henry would love to have her for 1 month in the summer, maybe some xmass's....i want her to gain the experience and so does henry. Also, it will be much cheaper for her to fly here and stay with us in our house then both of us flying down and spending lots of money and doing a couple days in hotels, etc. it's a big savings. It would be nice if not every one of our vacations were to JA every year too...we both have other places we want to go. Does anyone know if a 6 year old can fly alone?

an update on the appointment. we spoke to the mother last night and the date we picked didn't work for her...so i just went online and entered my password, etc. and it let me change the date to 2/27/06 at 9:45...which was what she wanted. it's not as much of a rush that way...

I'll be around all day :star:

Thanks alot. We're looking into doing this as well.

10/03/2009 Mailed N-400

10/05/2009 Package received in Lewisville, TX

10/09/2009 Check cashed

10/13/2009 Received Receipt notice with a 10/8/09 priority date

10/23/2009 Received Biometrics letter

11/02/2009 Biometrics apt

11/11/2009 Case sent to local office for interview scheduling

11/21/2009 Received interview letter with an as of date of 11/18/2009

12/15/2009 Interview scheduled-Approved!!!!

12/15/2009 Oath Ceremony

JOURNEY IS COMPLETE!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

anyhow i noticed a stabbing sensation in the centre of my stomach, about 2-3 inches below my breasts. doesnt happen often, just when i lie down and try getting up and since today even when i'm sitting down. it doesnt heard, just feels a little funny. did any of you mothers experience this? the doc says it could be a result of a little hernia as my navel is not as....? as it use to be. i honestly dont remember what he said.

can someone relate with this feeling?[/color]

It sounds to me like a hiatal hernia. Very common but rather annoying. Try not to lay down to soon after eating and sleep with an extra pillow under your head and/or shoulders. That may help relieve some of the feeling you have. Slow down on your eating....10 lbs is way to much to gain in one month. Make healthy choices. Keep carrot/celery sticks in a zip lock bag. Buy the little serving size boxes of cereal for a snack. You should only be gaining 2-3 lbs a month at the most. I made the same mistake with my first child because everyone told me to eat more because I was eating for two. I gained 40 lbs!! Glad to hear everything else is going well with the pregnancy.

Everyone have a great weekend...I start my new job Monday on the Mother Baby unit...I'm sort of excited. Maybe I can quit the weekend job.

Dee~ Congrats on the new job....now you can be an OB nurse like me :) I am trying to decide what bills to get in Tashi's name for AOS. I am not sure what he will need as far as ID to get them switched over. Any suggestions??

Edited by neveryours2keep

July 15 2005 Mailed K1 packet to NSC Day 1

July 18 2005 Packet received at NSC @ 10:40am Day 4

July 22 2005 Received NOA1 from NSC dated for July 18th Day 8

September 15 2005 Received NOA2 via email Day 63

September 21 2005 Received NOA2 via snail~mail Day 69

September 23-28 2005 Trip number 3

October 5 2005 Paperwork sent to Kingston Embassy!! Day 83

October 18 2005 Embassy has Packet 3 for pick up!! Day 96

October 21 2005 Packet 3 picked up!! Day 99

October 24 2005 Dropped off DS-230 & applied for police recordDay 102

October 27 2005 Picked up police record Day 105

November 28 2005 Medical Appointment Day 137

December 5 2005 Interview- Visa Approved Day 144

December 9 2005 WE FLY HOME TOGETHER!!

Timeline
Also,it's taking too long for him to get over his cold/flu...One more day and I am taking him to the hospital..he gets better during the day then it comes back at night...he all of a suddens starts the hiccup thing and spikes a temp????I', I am a nurse and I have never seen anything like it. I want my man BACK!!!

Hope he begins to feel better soon, go straight to the hospital if you think it is best. Try to have a good weekend.

Can't sleep, where is everybody???? -_-

Ok, somebody get up and keep me company :luv:

Edited by woogietail

1/1/05 We met

12/31/05 WEDDING!!!!

to get to me

3/20/06 Sent off I-130

3/30/06 Received NOA1

4/19/06 Trip to Negril

5/8/06 I-129F Mailed

5/22/06 Received NOA1

7/10/06 I130 touched

7/13/06 129F touched

We had our first argument..the cause...Driving!!!!He can drive but he is so aggressive... I now have to lean back so I cannot see ...He scares the living hell out of me.... He dosen't know what it means to yeild and he always has the right away :angry: SO he got mad at me for screaming at him. :blink:

This has been the cause of many little arguements between me & Tony :( It took him a long time and his first ticket to realize that you can't drive here like you drive in Jamaica. I made him go to court to fight the ticket by himself so he would learn his lesson. It's very difficult but sometimes you just gotta wait it out - he'll learn eventually.

Edited by rhondapayter

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.