yazjr

SOOO WORRIED

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I HAVENT RECIEVED PACKET 3 AND I ALREADY HAVE THE FLIGHTS N EVERYTHING FOR THE 16 TH AND ASC IS ON THE 17 TH OF JAN, UGHHH LAWYER SAID I CAN USE SOME OTHER PAPER I THINK ITS FROM THE NVC STATING THAT MY PETTITION WAS FOWARDED TO CIUDAD JUAREZ ... BUT IDK I NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE I HAVENT RECIEVED IT EITHER

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I HAVENT RECIEVED PACKET 3 AND I ALREADY HAVE THE FLIGHTS N EVERYTHING FOR THE 16 TH AND ASC IS ON THE 17 TH OF JAN, UGHHH LAWYER SAID I CAN USE SOME OTHER PAPER I THINK ITS FROM THE NVC STATING THAT MY PETTITION WAS FOWARDED TO CIUDAD JUAREZ ... BUT IDK I NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE I HAVENT RECIEVED IT EITHER

As you were told before, you can get the letter printed off in Juarez. Go early(let the guards there outside that tell people which lines to get in that you only need to speak with someone at the customer service/info window) on the 17th before the ASC appointment to the Consulate information/customer service window and tell them you never received the letter and need it for the ASC appointment and your visa interview. They will print one out for you.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

As you were told before, you can get the letter printed off in Juarez. Go early(let the guards there outside that tell people which lines to get in that you only need to speak with someone at the customer service/info window) on the 17th before the ASC appointment to the Consulate information/customer service window and tell them you never received the letter and need it for the ASC appointment and your visa interview. They will print one out for you.

:thumbs:

Exactly. Please don't worry, you'll be fine.

Good luck!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

If you can go the day before, go ask for it - if not, I've read some threads that it STILL wasn't an issue.

(I'm trying to find the thread as we speak.)*

What I read was that, you can show up to your ASC tell them you don't have it that you need to run over to the consulate to get it printed and they'll let you go get it and come back! :thumbs: In Juarez people are actually pretty nice. My husband forgot the letter for his medical and they just said no worries, go get it and come back. I'm sure if you explain the situation they'll understand.

Hehe, don't think just because you don't have it all your appts will be cancelled! :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.