Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kaveh and Mandana

2011 or 2012 tax return needed for K1 Visa???

4 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

About to fill out the affidavit of support form and wanted to know if they need 2012 tax returns or would 2011 be sufficient? I haven't filed my taxes yet and interview is in about a month so I'm in between what to do.

If anyone can provide a short answer I will appreciate it. Thanks.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just sent in my AoS last week. I sent in tax transcripts from 2011, 2010, and 2009 (although only 2011 was required). I also sent in my 2012 W2 since I didn't file my taxes yet (nobody has, can't file until Jan 30th). But, you are not required to send your 2012 tax information yet.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.