Danno

Country cracking down on "Race mixing".

90 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

i am not attempting to tell you what the passage means. i'm telling you that people interpret passages in a myriad of ways.

Acts 17:26

New International Version (NIV)

26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their land.

this is the verse i was referring to. do i think that this means that races should not mix? of course not, but you can't tell me that my memory was wrong, or that this verse isn't used to argue segregation is called for by god, because it is.

i would never tell you what a bible verse means. because to me personally, it means nothing.

I think you are dealing in the far margins to make a point.

I don;t condemn people for being for crossing racial bounds or those who are against it, (as most people seem to be) it's just a viewpoint.

However if someone tells me they are basing it on the New testament, they will have to make the case, if it is there I have not seen it.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

Why does there have to be a Jewish Homeland. No other "civilized" country gets away with all this ethnic #######. I'd rather have diversity. It makes it much more interesting and the choice of food is better!

Actually there are other civilizations with "all this ethnic #######." Look up Iceland, for example!

Timeline

You use the term "purity" because you apparently see some people as impure.

Thats a sick way to see the world.

Most people in the world are inclined towards racial consistency, very few parents from India I would wagger.... would be indifferent to their kids starting families with say Koreans and I wagger most Koreans feel the same way.

I doubt either one sees it as Purity but rather they want to see their family traits carry on.

You tend to wagger a bit too much! :rofl:

I just don't like fighting with the infirm. It's not a nice thing to do.

:lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Actually there are other civilizations with "all this ethnic #######." Look up Iceland, for example!

I looked it up and saw no reference to anything to do with religious persecution or anybody trying to stop race mixing or any Muslims having their land stolen by Jewish settlers.

You'll have to be more specific.

bostonharborpanoramabyc.jpg

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Timeline

Screw that logic, tell me how the kid will vote in 20 years when he grows up?

Maybe inbreeding explains the tea-party?! :rofl:

Timeline

I looked it up and saw no reference to anything to do with religious persecution or anybody trying to stop race mixing or any Muslims having their land stolen by Jewish settlers.

You'll have to be more specific.

Iceland protects its very blond scandinavian blood-lines by severely restricting immigration, or at least was doing so until recently. I don't have current information but understood in the past that they were not interested in accepting darker haired or skinned immigants!

Timeline

Iceland protects its very blond scandinavian blood-lines by severely restricting immigration, or at least was doing so until recently. I don't have current information but understood in the past that they were not interested in accepting darker haired or skinned immigants!

I've never heard that and even if it's true as you stated it was "in the past".

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Timeline

As far as I know it remains true.

There might be a bit of racism in Iceland but there's a bit of racism in every country. It's not even close to what goes on in Israel.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Restricting immigration of foreigners is an entirely different thing from segregating your own citizens from each other in your school system and in society; or pressuring your own citizens of one ethnic group not to marry, rent or sell to your own citizens of another ethnic group.

When did Iceland ethnically cleanse 80% of its indigenous non-blond population and replace them with blond immigrants, to turn it into the exclusive blond people colony ?

The history of Iceland is not at all comparable to what has happened in Palestine. The island was basically uninhabited until the 9th century. Icelanders are descended from Norwegian, Irish and Scottish stock.

And not all Icelanders are blond with blue eyes.

2qxw7ck.jpg

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

There might be a bit of racism in Iceland but there's a bit of racism in every country. It's not even close to what goes on in Israel.

We may be speaking of separate things. I am talking of what is legislated and official government policy in Iceland. I know racism exists everywhere and is probably worse in Israel than many other places.

Timeline

We may be speaking of separate things. I am talking of what is legislated and official government policy in Iceland. I know racism exists everywhere and is probably worse in Israel than many other places.

Well as I said I can't find anything that says the Icelandic government discriminates against anyone.

Timeline

Restricting immigration of foreigners is an entirely different thing from segregating your own citizens from each other in your school system and in society; or pressuring your own citizens of one ethnic group not to marry, rent or sell to your own citizens of another ethnic group.

When did Iceland ethnically cleanse 80% of its indigenous non-blond population and replace them with blond immigrants, to turn it into the exclusive blond people colony ?

The history of Iceland is not at all comparable to what has happened in Palestine. The island was basically uninhabited until the 9th century. Icelanders are descended from Norwegian, Irish and Scottish stock.

And not all Icelanders are blond with blue eyes.

2qxw7ck.jpg

:thumbs: I am not dis-agreeing with any of this. I merely responded to the small point in an above post referencing whether there is institutional racism outside Israel.