Mayang M

Documents Required

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Everyone!

My husband is also in the army and right now we are waiting for our case to be complete at NVC...I am just wondering, ,what documents would the embassy (Philippines) need when we get there for the interview? Would they require additional documents from the army or just the documents required in general? and what are the extra documents required if there are any?

Feed backs will be greatly appreciated.

thank you.

Mayang

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Everyone!

My husband is also in the army and right now we are waiting for our case to be complete at NVC...I am just wondering, ,what documents would the embassy (Philippines) need when we get there for the interview? Would they require additional documents from the army or just the documents required in general? and what are the extra documents required if there are any?

Feed backs will be greatly appreciated.

thank you.

Mayang

Hi, I have some information for you.

What to send to your fiance(e) once the I-129F is approved (Receive NOA2):

A copy of the entire I-129f package (that you made when you sent the petition in) and a copy of information that you sent back due to an RFE (if you received one).

Send all originals of the documentary proof that you submitted for the I-129F to your fiance(e) for their interview at the embassy.

Send an original letter affirming your desire to marry your fiance(e) and your continued support of the K-1 Visa. Sign and date the form. This will be similar to the letter you provided with the I-129F, but dated much closer to the interview (it will have most likely been several months since you submitted your I-129F).

I-134 Affidavit of Support form. Ensure it is signed, with all required supporting evidence. Begin collecting the required information ahead of time, as it can often take several weeks to collect it all.

You will likely need at a minimum (for the above form) two to three of your most recent pay stubs and a signed letter from your employer listing you job title, start date, your salary, and the status (full-time) of your position. Begin collecting these ASAP after your NOA2 arrives. You will also probably want to include other evidence such as your banking information and other assets as required by the I-134. Specifically you will need at least 2 of the 4 options mentioned in Section II-Supporting Evidence of the I-134. See this FAQ for more tips and ueful information on the Affidavit of Support Form.

A copy of the NOA2 that you received in the mail.

Proof of your ongoing relationship. This needs to be taken to the interview! Include photos, travel documents, emails, etc from between the time you filed and present (NOA1 date-now).

Examples: Copies of land line and cell phone bills, appropriate emails and letters you have sent including the stamps on envelopes (to document the date they were sent), and other written documentary proof. Provide a reasonable amount; two to four of each type. Pick a range of dates up to and including the present. You can also include a copy of engagement ring receipt (this is something that is a big optional - do not worry if you do not have a ring yet!)

You also have to Download the DS forms

I hope this helps :thumbs:

I Looooooove my baby Lyn.

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

for a spousal visa, CR-1, with DOC INTAKE at NVC -

you not need to bring to IV appointment ANY of the things submitted into NVC.

Best to focus on relationship evidence, military orders (if any) and docs on the child (if needed) where the father has allowed the child to migrate.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.