4 posts in this topic

i have 2 questions

1. while doing the money order of usd 1070 who do we address it too?

2. we have already submitted 2012 tax copy for both the sponsor and co sponsor , do we need to submitt again or they can refer to the one we sent with I 134 to the embassy where the K1 interview took place. i believe the tax copy are in the brown envelope.

Thank you for your help.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

i have 2 questions

1. while doing the money order of usd 1070 who do we address it too?

2. we have already submitted 2012 tax copy for both the sponsor and co sponsor , do we need to submitt again or they can refer to the one we sent with I 134 to the embassy where the K1 interview took place. i believe the tax copy are in the brown envelope.

Thank you for your help.

1. Make the money order payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

2. I think you submitted the copy of your 2011 Tax Return when you did your I-134. You need to submit another copies of 1040 from 2011, 2010 and 2009; unless you already did your 2012 tax return. The best way is to submit Tax Transcript from the sponsor and co-sponsor with your I-864.

1. Make the money order payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

2. I think you submitted the copy of your 2011 Tax Return when you did your I-134. You need to submit another copies of 1040 from 2011, 2010 and 2009; unless you already did your 2012 tax return. The best way is to submit Tax Transcript from the sponsor and co-sponsor with your I-864.

thank u for the reply. how do i get the copy of the previous years?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

thank u for the reply. how do i get the copy of the previous years?

Previous years are not required to send with the I-864, but you need the income information from the last 3 filings for #25 of the form. You only need to send in the most recent years transcript. http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Order-a-Transcript

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.