H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Lol. Maybe inshallah yah rab . Hopefully we both will recieve it Bc our case was completed at the end of march and h93 complete in the beginning of march. So that's explain why she recieved it first .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Hi all,

Heard some more disappointing news today.. that they will be closing some Embassies on and around Sept 11th. They are fearing an attack again.

Hopefully all stays calm and quiet and they don't close for too long.

Filed: Country: Yemen
Timeline

I was surprised too when I got an interview that soon alhamdulillah but theres no difference bc its cancelled and now I guess they're closing the embassy so we'll probably be waiting even longer than most of you, who knows. Inshaallah khair. We'll just have to wait and see

Hi all,

Heard some more disappointing news today.. that they will be closing some Embassies on and around Sept 11th. They are fearing an attack again.

Hopefully all stays calm and quiet and they don't close for too long.

Hey I think they are closing all of September that's why no one has any app scheduled in September just to make sure everything good. Bc of what happened in sep 11 they want to make sure. This is what I think. That's why they are scheduling app in October

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

hey guys i got a letter back from ivsanna they just stated that i have to wait till they finish with the ap on my husband nd that there sorry for it takin long anyway i guess its nothing to be so happy about but atleast they are starting to reply to us now.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

hey guys i got a letter back from ivsanna they just stated that i have to wait till they finish with the ap on my husband nd that there sorry for it takin long anyway i guess its nothing to be so happy about but atleast they are starting to reply to us now.

So you must have sent them a letter about your AP going over 3 months? It is really good to hear you received a reply, at least they are looking at your case and hopefully they have your visa for you shortly! We are one month behind you in AP, so maybe it won't be long for us too.

Timeline

Still waiting. I have a feeling that were gonna be schduled for November. Anothe waiting time.

H93 has a reschedule app for October 28.

So ours would most likely be in November. I just want an app don't care which month!

So ours would most likely be in November. I just want an app don't care which month!

True me too as long as it is scheduled it doesn't really matter to me. As long as I see that I have a spot.

Where is everybody? I am alone in this lol. Am going craaazzzzzy. When I checked the us embassy website it doesn't state that the consular section is closed they took it down. Am confused now Bc they didn't state if its open all they did was took the notice down. So is this a good thing.

Timeline

im sure thats a good thing . my husband talked with this lawyer here in ibb and everyone that has paper work go to their office and he told him ppl that had ap are getting calls these days and said we might get a call within this week lets just see if its true nd pray to allah that everything gets easy for us ..

im sure thats a good thing . my husband talked with this lawyer here in ibb and everyone that has paper work go to their office and he told him ppl that had ap are getting calls these days and said we might get a call within this week lets just see if its true nd pray to allah that everything gets easy for us ..

Inshallah this is true. I called the DOS and they said my case is in AP but it is waiting to be scheduled for another app. Hopefully soon. Am praying everyday wallah inshallah we all finish this

Timeline

i dont think gettin ap before ur interview is possibe cuz they have to interview him first then make a descion based on that i think its just an excuse nd or maybe because since hes a guy they automatically know he will need ap lool like my husband he got ap even though the interview went well nd i was there with him nd it lasted no longer then 5 min

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.