H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

I never stepped foot in Djibouti nor has my wife. I don't mind if they transfer my case as long as they give me an appointment in a couple of weeks. My case was expedited to Cairo and I am close to getting my wife an entry visa to Cairo but if this transfer further delays the completion of my wife's case then this is a huge problem.

Did you get your visa entry for egypt yet?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Update, I just checked my case minutes ago and it says Transfer in Progress!!!

inshaAllah all of u will check again and see the same thing. Ya Allah. InshaAllah khair

How long does it take you since your AO1

Nope unfortunately, I went to the embassy yesterday and after 3 weeks of waiting they told me that my wife's application was denied.

Do you mean the Egyptian authorities denied your wife's visa to enter the country ? Yes or No I really need to know

Nope unfortunately, I went to the embassy yesterday and after 3 weeks of waiting they told me that my wife's application was denied.

Do you mean the Egyptian authorities denied your wife's visa to enter the country ? Yes or No I really need to know

Timeline

How long does it take you since your AO1

They denied me, basically no my wife didn't get an entry visa to Egypt. What have you done are you waiting for a reply from them?

Filed: Country: Yemen
Timeline

Yes I went through Abu rashed and he was no help. He doesn't do anything special but book a hotel and flight ticket for you so they can think your leaving but they caught on to it. He's basically ripping people off

Has anybody tried to transfer his/her case to the US Embassy in Amman or Algeria instead of Egypt. Few of us seem to have their spouses visa to Egypt denied by the Egyptian Embassy in Amman. I have asked the US Embassy in Cairo if they could help with the entry visa to Egypt but their response was "the Egyptian embassy in Jordan can contact us concerning the status of your case and we will advise them accordingly".

Anybody else was lucky with the Egyptian visa?

Thank you AbuAmina. how did you requested the transfer? have you requested it through NVC, or IVYemen email? did you have to email Algeria to see if they would accept the transfer?

Best of luck inshallah

Edited by San_Cali

Filed: Country: Yemen
Timeline

I emailed Iv Yemen and Algiers. I emailed them 2 months ago. Algiers accepted the case the 5th and I have been waiting ever since. I have a question when a case is transferred is the date updated on the CEAC website.

Timeline

I am not sure, but would think so. The status should show "Transfer in Progress" (See attached as an example).

Is the attached image your case? My case has the exact same dates. When did your second entry with the DJI at the end show up with ready? Are you transferring your case to Djibouti or somewhere else?

Timeline

Is the attached image your case? My case has the exact same dates. When did your second entry with the DJI at the end show up with ready? Are you transferring your case to Djibouti or somewhere else?

u mentioned your in Jordan right? So did your case automatically transfer from Cairo to Djibouti or did you request it?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.