H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Yemen
Timeline

I emailed the embassy in Cairo and this was their reply I emailed them today

We have been recently designated to assume some of the workload from Embassy Sanaa and are working through the details of shifting the cases to our office. As for this case, we regret to inform your client that we cannot offer expedited services due to limited resources. We will be processing cases starting in April and hopefully the case will come up shortly.

Regards,

Consular Staff

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

We have been recently designated to assume some of the workload from Embassy Sanaa and are working through the details of shifting the cases to our office. As for this case, we regret to inform your client that we cannot offer expedited services due to limited resources. We will be processing cases starting in April and hopefully the case will come up shortly.

Regards,

Consular Staff

IS YOUR CASE AT NVC or EMBASSY

Timeline

We have been recently designated to assume

some of the workload from Embassy Sanaa and are working through the details of shifting the cases to our office. As for this case, we regret to inform your client that we cannot offer expedited services due to limited resources. We will be processing cases starting in April and hopefully the case will come up shortly.

Regards,

Consular Staff

Can u send me the email

Timeline

hay a bit off topic does anyone know if the money transfers have stopped to Yemen, if so, is there anyway to send,

NO .still working.iam in sanaa.and I receved mony yeastardy from monygrame.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

okay Thank you, Oh Yes! i hope they open i booked a ticket to Yemen the 11th of may, so in 6 weeks,

inshallah things will be figured out.

DREAMS COME TRUTH: Be Safe, Allah maakum,

Filed: IR-2 Country: Yemen
Timeline

Information for Yemeni Citizens Applying for Petition-Based Immigrant Visas

Updated March 31, 2015

Since the U.S. Embassy in Sana'a, Yemen has temporarily closed, the National Visa Center (NVC) will transfer petition-based immigrant visa cases for Yemeni citizens to the U.S. Embassy in Cairo, Egypt until our embassy in Sana'a re-opens.

The NVC is working closely with the U.S. Embassy in Cairo to schedule interview appointments. We are first scheduling interviews for cases that were already in process at the embassy in Sana'a, along with cases whose documents have been fully submitted to the NVC (referred to as "documentarily qualified") and are non-expired. We will process these cases in date order.

Some cases at the NVC that were documentarily qualified and waiting for an appointment date in Sana'a will have expired documents. You will need to update and send these documents to the NVC before we can schedule an appointment. We will process these cases in date order to ensure fairness.

You will receive instructions from the NVC that are specific to your situation. You can request that we hold your case until the U.S. Embassy in Sana'a resumes operations. However, we cannot estimate when the embassy will reopen.

The NVC will contact you by mail or email when it is time for you to begin processing your case. You do not need to take any action at this time unless instructed. Please check this website periodically for updates or new instructions. Thank you for your continued patience in the immigrant visa process.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.