H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Lauren, ask in the general forum. This thread is for people trying to get an appointment in Yemen.

Yes - send your pics.

Lauren, ask in the general forum. This thread is for people trying to get an appointment in Yemen.

Yes - send your pics.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

I have a question, when I send the I-130 form and the papers with it, do I have to send my wedding pictures too?

No you don't. You can bring them with you at your interview.

*USCIS:

01-11-13: I-130 sent

01-15-13: I-130 accepted/ receipt # assigned

01-22-13: NOA1 hard copy

05-20-13: I-130 interview assigned

07-18-13: I-130 interview

07-22-13: I-130 approved

07-27-13: NOA2 hard copy

*NVC:

07-30-13: NVC receives case / Case # assigned

08-04-13: DS-261 submitted

08-05-13: AOS fee invoiced / paid

08-26-13: IV fee invoiced /paid

09-05-13: DS-260 completed / IV Package emailed

09-09-13: AOS Package emailed

09-16-13 IV package received email generated

09-17-13 AOS package received email generated

09-30-13: AOS checklist email/ AOS checklist response email sent

10-04-13: NVC receives AOS checklist email

10-24-13: AOS checklist #2 email/ AOS checklist #2 response email sent

11-01-13 NVC receives AOS checklist email

11-29-13: Case Complete

12-06-13: Case Complete email

Yes - send your pics.

Yes - send your pics.

Sorry my bad.

Timeline

Thank u!! My friend said the same thing but another friend said that I should send pictures. I was just confused

When I sent in my I-130 included my wedding pictures, witness letter, text messages. I got approved with no problems.

My cousin sent hers without proof of there marriage and they asked for additional evidence. It put her behind by 3 months. I strongly advise you to send in as much proof as I did

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

One of my cousins only took her a year until she got her interview and her visa. And she got her visa on January which is 7 months after her case was complete. And a lot of people here had their case complete same time as hers. I just wanted to say this because it's all about luck

Timeline

One of my cousins only took her a year until she got her interview and her visa. And she got her visa on January which is 7 months after her case was complete. And a lot of people here had their case complete same time as hers. I just wanted to say this because it's all about luck

I keep hearing from people that it's easier for a female to get a visa due to the high fraud rate in yemen. Don't know if that's true.

Edited by Basem313

When I sent in my I-130 included my wedding pictures, witness letter, text messages. I got approved with no problems.

My cousin sent hers without proof of there marriage and they asked for additional evidence. It put her behind by 3 months. I strongly advise you to send in as much proof as I did

Congrats!! For the texts, do they have to be translated because most of my texts with my husband are in Arabic.

Timeline

Congrats!! For the texts, do they have to be translated because most of my texts with my husband are in Arabic.

I wrote next to the texts the translation in pen. They just want to see a lot of proof send as much as you can and you'll be fine. Fill in your timeline. I will help during your process. The witness letter and wedding pictures are going to be your best proof make sure the witness letter is notarized

I wrote next to the texts the translation in pen. They just want to see a lot of proof send as much as you can and you'll be fine. Fill in your timeline. I will help during your process. The witness letter and wedding pictures are going to be your best proof make sure the witness letter is notarized

Thank you so much for ur help. I'm doing mine myself and everytime iI feel like im finished something new comes along.

I have one last question: when u sent ur papers did u just put them in the envelope or did u organise them in a portfolio or something? I'm sorry if I'm bothering u

Timeline

Thank you so much for ur help. I'm doing mine myself and everytime iI feel like im finished something new comes along.

I have one last question: when u sent ur papers did u just put them in the envelope or did u organise them in a portfolio or something? I'm sorry if I'm bothering u

I'm glad I can help. Just put them in the envelope. Like Shahara said make sure everything is translated , notarized, and certified. I don't mind helping at all. I know the feeling your going through I went through that stage myself. If you Have anymore questions please Don't hesitate to ask

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.