H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Hey guys! Asaalamalakum!

So Im new to this website but ive been reading and keeping up with all your posts for months. So my husbands interview is on November 20, and after reading some of yall posts i started getting concerned about something, when it said you should have something tying you back to America the only thing i can think of is my college school records from jus last year because i didnt work and i didnt pay any bills since i lived with my parents while away from my husabnd. So plz help me on that im really nervous and also he never sent me any money so i was finiancially supported by my parents because he doesnt make a lot and he was supporting his father and brothers and sisters yall kno how it is in Yemen so i have no reciepts for like Western Union or Money Gram do u think that will affect our approval or it not really? Also im a natural born U.S. citizen and i jus came bak to Yemen to stay with my husband ive been here for five months. I will update you guys on how our interview goes soon inshallah kair! And i appreciate any and all help and ill be glad to answer any questions!

I don't think they'll ask for anything since you've only been in Yemen for 5 months but take your school records just in case.

Please let us know how the interview goes.

Timeline

Nice what happen what did they ask him can u tell us everything please

Nice what happen what did they ask him can u tell us everything please

RAli's husband was approved today with no AP!!!

Visa pickup date is December 4th.

Alhamdalllah me too. My husband was approved yah Allah am so relieved. Same as rali date pick up dec 4. Alhamdallah

Inshallah we hear good news from all of you and y'all get your visa as well

Timeline

congrats sweetlove and everyone with good news. you guys im not sure my husband gave then his number did they ask for ur numbers when u went yo the embassy or do they take the number from the visa application i forgot if i even put his number do u think they will email me

Timeline

Congrats to everyone with good news and inshallah we hear good news from now on. I hope the US embassy of San'aa starts to get better. Good luck to the rest of us.

*USCIS:

01-11-13: I-130 sent

01-15-13: I-130 accepted/ receipt # assigned

01-22-13: NOA1 hard copy

05-20-13: I-130 interview assigned

07-18-13: I-130 interview

07-22-13: I-130 approved

07-27-13: NOA2 hard copy

*NVC:

07-30-13: NVC receives case / Case # assigned

08-04-13: DS-261 submitted

08-05-13: AOS fee invoiced / paid

08-26-13: IV fee invoiced /paid

09-05-13: DS-260 completed / IV Package emailed

09-09-13: AOS Package emailed

09-16-13 IV package received email generated

09-17-13 AOS package received email generated

09-30-13: AOS checklist email/ AOS checklist response email sent

10-04-13: NVC receives AOS checklist email

10-24-13: AOS checklist #2 email/ AOS checklist #2 response email sent

11-01-13 NVC receives AOS checklist email

11-29-13: Case Complete

12-06-13: Case Complete email

Timeline

congrats sweetlove and everyone with good news. you guys im not sure my husband gave then his number did they ask for ur numbers when u went yo the embassy or do they take the number from the visa application i forgot if i even put his number do u think they will email me

They asked for my husbands cell phone number when we were there. I think that's the number they'll call when they want him to come in.

Timeline

Alhamdulilah everything went smoothly today.

We had basically all the papers we needed, they didn't ask me for proof that I'm going back to love in the u.s.

The first guy who checks your papers, he asked my husband a few questions and he answered them all Alhamdulilah

The American lady that interviewed us then was so nice and complimented our pics and asked what my daughters name was. Then she asked for my husbands passport and she gave us the slip that says please come back on Dec. 4, 2013 for a visa pick up. And they told us congrats and we left. That was pretty much it. Any questions you guys have ill answer inshallah.

Timeline

Willl do on both of those H93 lol make dua for us im soo nervous its a week from today!

Insha'Allah it works out for you and for all of us. Just make sure you have all your papers ready. If you want, type up everything you're taking and we'll tell you if there's something missing.

Edited by H93

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

We had basically all the papers we needed, they didn't ask me for proof that I'm going back to love in the u.s.

The first guy who checks your papers, he asked my husband a few questions and he answered them all Alhamdulilah

The American lady that interviewed us then was so nice and complimented our pics and asked what my daughters name was. Then she asked for my husbands passport and she gave us the slip that says please come back on Dec. 4, 2013 for a visa pick up. And they told us congrats and we left. That was pretty much it. Any questions you guys have ill answer inshallah.

Yes!! A big Mabrouk to you!!

kicking.gif

"If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello."

- Paulo Coelho

Timeline

What's the questions that they asked them

Timeline

Hey H93 thanks so much so these are the papers i will be taking:

Marriage Certificate (translated)

Birth Certificate (translated)

Criminal Records Sheet (translated)

Tax year 2012 for Affidavit of Support

Copy of I-864

Affidavit of Supports's certificate of citizenship

Wedding pictures

Pictures of us when we go out for fun

Pictures of us on Tango when i was in America

Pictures of me in America

His passport

His I.D.

My passport

My I.D.

Affidavit of Paternity/ Maternity Form

Confirmation Page from DS-260

Confirmation page that all fees were paid already online

And thats about it i guess :)

By the way I had a question I was wondering if the Request for Telephone Numbers form is that required?

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.